Folding but watching how the hand plays out in ZOOM tournament

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
HOW does one Fold & reamain at table to see how the hand plays out in ZOOM tournament

on pokerstars is there any way to
Fold but remain at the table to watch how the hand plays out in ZOOM tournament without being moved right away?
I tried clicking sit out next hand but as soon as I click fold it transports me.

Last edited:
puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Don't you click some kind of eye icon on the fold button? It may be an option that you have to enable in settings. I know in the mobile version you used to be able to just hold down the fold button .. not sure if that is still the case.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't you click some kind of eye icon on the fold button? It may be an option that you have to enable in settings. I know in the mobile version you used to be able to just hold down the fold button .. not sure if that is still the case.

I dont see the eye in tournament although it has shown up in cash games. This is making ZOOM tournament less fun.

I checked my settings and in zoom options i have display fold and watch checked.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I dont see the eye in tournament although it has shown up in cash games. This is making ZOOM tournament less fun.

I checked my settings and in zoom options i have display fold and watch checked.

While on the table, the 'FOLD' button has a tiny 'eye' on the bottom left corner. Click on this when folding & you'll be able to watch the hand play out (once you click on the eye, the Fold button will then say 'next hand' on it or something like that so that you can click on there again if you choose to leave that table before the hand is finished playing out).

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
While on the table, the 'FOLD' button has a tiny 'eye' on the bottom left corner. Click on this when folding & you'll be able to watch the hand play out (once you click on the eye, the Fold button will then say 'next hand' on it or something like that so that you can click on there again if you choose to leave that table before the hand is finished playing out).
Thanks but mine is not working correctly even though I have it set to do this. I even rebooted.
I have tweeted PokerStars and await a response.

L

lierm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
crazy tournaments these are. I played once by mistake, placed 1st :D :D
you have no record how other are acting or playing on certain hands, what flop is showing. Just fold and back to beginning, mad.
Let us know if CTRL works.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am just guessing now, because I have not tried it. But it would make sense to not allow players to “fold and watch” in a Zoom tournament. If you are a below average stack, its an advantage to see as few hands and pay as few blinds and antes as possible, if the bubble or an important payjump is near. So if it was possible to “fold and watch”, some players would do it every single hand near the bubble simply to avoid being dealt another hand as long as possible.

shane4050

shane4050

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am just guessing now, because I have not tried it. But it would make sense to not allow players to “fold and watch” in a Zoom tournament. If you are a below average stack, its an advantage to see as few hands and pay as few blinds and antes as possible, if the bubble or an important payjump is near. So if it was possible to “fold and watch”, some players would do it every single hand near the bubble simply to avoid being dealt another hand as long as possible.

For sure that would be the main exploit! right now you can only monitor in the lobby on graphs

damkoMTK

damkoMTK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm also sometimes curious to see what would happen, but on the other hand that is good thing about ZOOM, you fold and move on :p

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands Folding in Poker