efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I would never throw a pair of AA there is a better chance of winning so you have to take the risk pair AA does not come out in all hands :D

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would never fold AA preflop, I would bet my house on those cards.

riff_raff312

riff_raff312

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Never fold AA preflop :eek: who would even think it?

The Riff_Raff :cool:

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Can anyone explain it to me???? Why the ****ing reason he folded AA???

It's sad in some cases, but for me of course, I fold them sometimes when the opponent covers me in freezeout tournament and especially when I approach to enter the paid places.

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I would call all-in pre flop to not do that I would have a very strong reason to think

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If my bankroll is zero, I have just over 10 BB's, two people can't even make one BB. I would fold...
Take last nights free roll, I had KK and was under 10 BB's. I went all in got called, got beat. That is how it goes sometimes. It was not a bad beat or anything like that, I didn't have enough chips to say that. lol
The Magician stated he has played long enough that he will never fold KK, Helmuth is know for saying he will never fold AA preflop, why would you fold the best hand????

veltins

veltins

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
JP
Chips
I would fold only in Satties if gtd tix , otherwise never ever

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is only one situation where you are going to fold AA preflop. A satellite bubble, where you have a lot more chips than most and have no need to risk your stack.

Hi There

No nono
Never ever even if you´re in the bubble or in the sea
Rgds

E

eagleaces

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is fun isnt it

Yesterday’s card chat freeroll on intertops I got aces in the first hand and went allin. I thought it looked cute. Just lil old me getting it allin first hand to try to double up in the tournament with rags. Everyone folded except the last guy to act in the big blind. QJ suited. He flopped a straight draw and hit the straight on the turn.

Great thing about poker it keeps ya on your toes lol. cards chat has a lotta beginners trying out new stuff on the path to building their strategy. Aces and the other premium hands are going to lose from 18-50% of the time. Learning to balance your card odds with your pot odds plus you gotta know what to look for in the ppl. I believe you get them ACES all in pre everytime you get a chance heads up definately.

Porras2424

Porras2424

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Premium hand, personally, conservative hand, rather I am careful, the normal tribeteo and if you have to pay an allin, touch, but if there are more than three in the culer, assholes are 7, 2 win, but However, it is excellent, it makes many very happy and they go allin, but I will be careful if it comes to me, the only obcion that the boat, would be in the bubble and that I have enough chips to face what follows and if not ,, ,,, let's go to the raffle, 50 ,,, 50% luck with this spectacular AA hand, undoubtedly the desired ones in poker ,,,, PASCIENCIA, discipline, persevere and do not pay to lose and if you lose nothing happens, the life goes on ,,, good luck guys ,, I hope to do well with the translator ,,, greetings ,,

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is a really tough position to fold from. Not sure if I ever have.

Lenka65

Lenka65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

I've never folded pocket aces preflop. Even if there is only one person left before the prizes. Aces can be folded if you see the board and it clearly shows that you will lose.

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

There is no way in the world that I am foldingAA preflop . Even if there are 3 all ins ahead of me. The odds are way to much in my favor. After the flop it is a different story For instance QJ!) monotone. I might fold to an all in , deppending on the player.

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the same as other opinions, who folds aces playing only against an opponent should better stop playing poker, never fold aces pre-flop only against an opponent, I think it is a rule of poker never to fold lol. Regards.

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Only time I have ever folded AA preflop was in a satellite on the bubble when I had a seat locked up if I just outlasted the 10 or so with 2 big blinds or less left.

YenRodriguez

YenRodriguez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
complicated situation in which he found himself. but the fold was good, you were sure and I was finishing to make sure.

D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would never fold aces will take my chance ever time.

FlushyFab

FlushyFab

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I’d fold AA preflop..... only if I had a gun pointed at my head. ;)

B

bioman420

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It will depend on the occasion I take more chances at the beginning than at the more advanced levels, but this can vary from player to player. We all have moments of aggression and calm.

D

denis_og79

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
whatever the situation, I wouldn't fold at all

Folding in Poker