Flush vs Flush.. Bad beat or mistake?

B

bizbakol

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Could be bad beat or your fault if you play with weak flush. Always have to consider your situation.

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it's ok, think that players getting flush whit lower kicker act agressive too.

S

Sereda Max

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Как мимнимум колл, но вообще можно спокойео задвигать олл-ин
. У нас второй натс. Если мы влетим в первый - что ж, это жесткий кулер. Тем не менее мы можем добрать со всех флешей ниже, с сетов и даже с двух пар ( да, да, иногда игроки сами дарят нам фишки).

T

Traygator

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer call.Hand is very risky but I dont want fold.Because my hand too strong.

fortopyan

fortopyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
a typical call. your hand is not strong enough to allin

K

kaetzchenfg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would have played this hand all in too. It was bad beat. This is the part of luck on Poker.

dobatibata

dobatibata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Would you call his all in?
I would, and i would lose all my chips, you were lucky, whats the chance for you to fold, only 1 card in deck beats you. It is a bad beat.

hatemandos

hatemandos

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
definitely a bad beat is to throw a flash is not easy only if you have 4 suited cards on the table

S

sadiulas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would definitely play all in. Because only 1 card in deck beats you. It was a bad beat.

Fenix7

Fenix7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I Probably Call, but always depend of the Player.
he Raise with good hands ?, he has been bluff ?.
Maybe he had Flush to Qs, Js.

Naitras

Naitras

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
flush to flush i think is mistake, you play to tight and it bad

J

jerohit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why play all in when you know that you have 2nd highest flush.. Just call his raise and see what ge have or you think he is a loose player then you can think about re raise.

Dany_Style

Dany_Style

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think if you call maybe you win,but you have strong hand call,maybe your opponent have flush,like QX s ,bet on flop on Q check turn and river you call, he must have only Ax s and you lose,you have the second strong flush on this hand,call :)

shody

shody

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i would call but not all in,im always thinking he may have flush to the ace so just call it.

zippaya

zippaya

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would say its bad beat here, probably 99% of players would go all in here. Its hard to just call with that hand you got

jscales

jscales

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good call

I think in this case, I would have probably defended my BB. Then when that flop comes you have to feel pretty good about your chances. I think that you did the right thing just calling... Depending on how much you had behind. There is no sense putting all chips at risk with a hand that is not the nuts. I would call this a cooler. You had a great hand but they had a better one all the way through.

M

mrbond8844

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's a bad beat, flushes are always attractive when there's only three of the suit on the table, make it 4 and anybody can win

J

Jako7600

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depending on the skill level of your opponent (if you have no read, the. The buy in of the tournament is a rough indicator) this is either a call or a re raise all in. If your opponent is a player who could have spiked the ace on the river and will call any bet (which is common at low stakes) then this has to be a re raise purely for value as you will be called by many second best hands. If the opponent is more skilled you could just call, but I think generally re raising is better - you will still get called by sets, two pair like AJ. As played it's just a cooler that he had AQs

Fenix7

Fenix7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On the Turn I Bet 75% - Pot. You had the Second Nut. This is a very good hand. He checked on the Turn, I do not think that he Had Flush Ace high. I would finish with this hand All in smoothly.

Full Flush Poker