Flush Draw no flop

tonzinho7620

tonzinho7620

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys! I've been playing some micro limits tournaments on PS and I realized that people who have suited hands - and who play them regardless of position - like to hit the ground when they encounter a flop that gives them a chance to flush draw. A player leaves a certain position on the table with a Q10 suited for SPADES and hits a Flop of this type: Flop: 2 10 K Generally, the micro limits guys are very aggressive to the point of immediately applying all-in on the flop when faced with a flop of this type, but that is where the doubt strikes me: it is worth - mathematically speaking - to play aggressively in POSITION as a semi-bluff in this situation and waiting for a flush on the turn or river, or if mathematically speaking is something unfavorable even though it is a semi-bluff? Send us a light of what you know about this topic and any opinion on this post is welcome!

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will not call myself a master of the game) But here's what I think about this, at micro limits very often no one cares about the position and situation in the game. Often people take risks and limp-call even on the turn, without catching and just as often fly out) How to proceed, you must learn yourself, since a real game is more often a science of using experience and making non-standard decisions that are good in your situation. Success in training)

tonzinho7620

tonzinho7620

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
madbet thank you very much for the tip.

Alekxandrovi3

Alekxandrovi3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
By playing allin, you can knock out the rest of the players who will not risk it. You can make the strongest combination if you get called. Some will continue to bet or check. Some will play allin. It also depends on the table.

foran

foran

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is always profitable when it is 3: 1, and it is more profitable if you have overcards, or an open straight, or an inside straight, the position influences how it is played, it is best to play it check raise, always put the pressure on us, or with position control the boat.

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
yes generally, they force up to River to try to hit flush draw and almost always when we are winning the hand poker goes there and gives the flush to the villain!

Full Flush Poker