Berandir

Berandir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Do you believe that flat with AA in early game is a good move?

W

WellAA

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
better a good raise, and win a little, than flat and lose the entire stack. Depending on the situation, you can trap with aces, and hope for not being caught by your own trap.:D

Berandir

Berandir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
better a good raise, and win a little, than flat and lose the entire stack. Depending on the situation, you can trap with aces, and hope for not being caught by your own trap.:D
(y)
:ROFLMAO:

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Do you believe that flat with AA in early game is a good move?
I did this today in the 888 freeroll, at the final table with only four players remaining, and as I was the shortest in chips with just 8bb I limped and the villain went all-in, the rest you can see in the hand below, no It's a flat, but it's close.

Replay this hand on CardsChat

And I ended up getting screwed.😁

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Aces are not a good hand for slowplaying. The ideal situation is to put it in right away preflop. However, this is not so easy to do, especially in cash games. If you still can't put in right away, then try to at least reduce the number of players who see the flop, and then continue to bet on the flop yourself.The ability to fall with your strong hands is what separates a good player from a great one.

kaynbergo

kaynbergo

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
лучше сделать хороший рейз и немного выиграть, чем сделать колл и потерять весь стек. В зависимости от ситуации вы можете ловить тузами и надеяться, что не попадетесь в собственную ловушку.:D
This tactic probably only works in tournaments at medium limits and higher, just yesterday I raised in a freeroll with AA for 12 BB, the flop came 2 7 K, I bet half pot, the person calls, it comes out 10, I vwabank, the person calls with 28 , and it turns out 2)) freerolls are like that)

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
This tactic probably only works in tournaments at medium limits and higher, just yesterday I raised in a freeroll with AA for 12 BB, the flop came 2 7 K, I bet half pot, the person calls, it comes out 10, I vwabank, the person calls with 28 , and it turns out 2)) freerolls are like that)
It's not about the freeroll, it happens when you've played AA normally. the only thing that came in a lot on preflop. 3 bets would be enough, your 12 looks like a bluff or AK.

kaynbergo

kaynbergo

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It's not about the freeroll, it happens when you've played AA normally. the only thing that came in a lot on preflop. 3 bets would be enough, your 12 looks like a bluff or AK.
have you often played freerolls at 888poker? even micro-limits? there, 7 out of 8 people enter the hand with a call after a raise with any hand, with any.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
In early stages I prefer isolating with a big 3bet , you don't want to give your opponents the right odds to see a cheap flop.
I flat AA sometimes when I am deep ITM and I have good reads on my opponents!

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
have you often played freerolls at 888poker? even micro-limits? there, 7 out of 8 people enter the hand with a call after a raise with any hand, with any.
yes, there is such a thing. on freerolls, they don't think at all how to play, especially on 888. but with AA limp, you definitely shouldn't go in, and even more so when there are less than 10 bb left and the stage is late (and not late either), so you launch a bunch of unnecessary hands that will pull anything, and thereby lose. it was better to push already, and take the blinds, than to lose in a set of twos.

kaynbergo

kaynbergo

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
да, есть такое. на фрироллах вообще не думают как играть, особенно на 888. а вот с АА лимпом заходить точно не стоит, а тем более когда осталось меньше 10 бб и стадия опаздывает (и не опаздывает), поэтому запускаете кучу ненужных рук, которые что-либо потянут, и тем самым проигрываете. лучше было уже пушить и брать блайнды, чем проиграть в сете двоек.
but I didn't limp, the man was limp and I raised 12bb, I think even if I were fluffy, that player would still limp) at that moment he was shining on the stars or he was prescribed the lunar calendar so, I don't know exactly what they're guided by)

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it’s not a good idea to limp, a more aggressive game at low limits will be more optimal, you need to collect more chips - that’s the goal

Top 10 Games