fixing my game

Rawdeal1955

Rawdeal1955

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The only thing is I need help, bad calls or playing on a draw pushing weak hands. You name it Ive probably done it, getting made at bad play and then I do it. Bad habits are easy to pick up twice as hard to stop. When I get deep in a tournament and start doing weak calls or going for the luck of the draw, I can only blame myself. When I'm running good and get hit by the any two card bandit I want to say something but I keep my CC attitude and play on. One thing that the table dosen't need to be done is bad talk on a table. It won't help your play or change their play. I try to regroup and play on and catch their bad calls and plays and hope it don't take me out. Funny thing about poker is great play isn't always rewarded and can be crushed by bad play. When it happens it can put you on tilt and weaken your play and change your play. Keeping strong at the table is work and you're always trying hard to stay strong. Poker is a great way to spend time or wast it depending on the day. Stay strong see you soon and good cards and games to you.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
All you can do is take a deep breath and know better days will come. I would suggest starting with your play and not worry about the others. Yes they think your 5 bet shove with aces is a bluff and call with 32s and win but just remember your going to win 80% of the time. When they beat you just hope they call you again next time. As for you, when you know you are making mistakes and or going on tilt, just tighten up for a bit. The good cards will come your way sooner than later.

S

SkorpiosMC

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The only thing is I need help, bad calls or playing on a draw pushing weak hands. You name it Ive probably done it, getting made at bad play and then I do it. Bad habits are easy to pick up twice as hard to stop. When I get deep in a tournament and start doing weak calls or going for the luck of the draw, I can only blame myself. When I'm running good and get hit by the any two card bandit I want to say something but I keep my CC attitude and play on. One thing that the table dosen't need to be done is bad talk on a table. It won't help your play or change their play. I try to regroup and play on and catch their bad calls and plays and hope it don't take me out. Funny thing about poker is great play isn't always rewarded and can be crushed by bad play. When it happens it can put you on tilt and weaken your play and change your play. Keeping strong at the table is work and you're always trying hard to stay strong. Poker is a great way to spend time or wast it depending on the day. Stay strong see you soon and good cards and games to you.

Is this a soliloquie or something.

Top factor for a bad play/player is tilting and losing concentration,
it can really destroy anything good.

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Once you get a game plan, try to stick with it and see how it works.

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I agree with you that it is often easy to adopt bad habits and often it is difficult to leave them, in all tournaments whether CC or not, you must have a good attitude in the game, do not be rude to your opponents even though they win you with a play that is not to your liking, this will always happen in all games and is part of it, we must know how to deal with this type of things and try to move forward without affecting our game

A

alannalmeida

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The same happens to me

I feel exaclty the same when i got pretty far in some tournaments and I start in beting on awful hands. Like if i stopped to make counts necessary to play properly. Sometimes, I just had had bad luck on the before hand and I try to win doesn`t matter how the next hand, and this drive me crazy, because usually I had won 50% at times, although the hand that i won don`t be so valuable like the other i missed before. Anyone know what i`m talking about ?n:confused::(:(:(

Top 10 Games