My First Tournament

inkarcerator

inkarcerator

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
MY
Chips
It wwas indeed a very cool experience but I definitely got into my own head too much. I entered the milestone satellite event. It was going well, had a lot of good shoves and take downs. Got a few executions. I tried to bluff with and 84o from the big blind, stupid move. Shoved with AQS villain called with 6's and they stayed good. Looking forward to getting better and heading for the next tourney.

nabmom

nabmom

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congratulations on your first tournament! I remember how excited I was during my first live tournament (I had studied so much to be prepared).

Welcome to CardsChat and take a look around. We are here to answer any questions you have.

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congratulations on your first tournament.

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Congratulations! It is a lot of fun isn't it. :) Those two examples you gave were good moves. AQs is a good hand, and if you are going to bluff and present your hand as something that it isn't, who cares what it is. :)

emgesi

emgesi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Наистина беше страхотно преживяване, но определено навлязох в собствената си глава твърде много. Влязох в важното сателитно събитие. Вървеше добре, имаше много добри удари и удари. Имам няколко екзекуции. Опитах се да блъфирам с и 84o от големия блайнд, глупав ход. Пуснат с AQS, злодеят плати с 6 и те останаха добри. Очаквам с нетърпение да се подобря и да се отправя към следващия турнир.
What he won is not clear 💸💸💸

inkarcerator

inkarcerator

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
MY
Chips
Thank you all for the kind words! Looking forward to building positive relationships in the community here! :D

pancho_1954

pancho_1954

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I think one of the important things is that you will enjoy playing that tournament, leaving aside any fear or nerves. It is also important that you will notice your mistakes and now you can correct and improve. I wish you good luck in your next tournament.