RoviP

RoviP

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In my first silver tournament that I could participate in, I had connection problems, I was on the street in a supermarket, and I lost to a three of a kind. Even though I was eliminated in 158th position I didn't feel defeated, I felt happiness and gratitude for playing with friends. Until the next tournament, hugs from Rovip.Screenshot 20221125 171327

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The main thing is to be patient. If you are patient enough, our freerolls will allow you to significantly increase your bankroll.

RoviP

RoviP

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The main thing is to be patient. If you are patient enough, our freerolls will allow you to significantly increase your bankroll.
That's an important part of what you said, thanks for the valuable advice, we really have to always look to the future, and if you can see that it's going to be good it's a great sign that it's already worth it, thanks for the message, I hope one day I can reciprocate every one here, I love this community.

722Wade722

722Wade722

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
In my first silver tournament that I could participate in, I had connection problems, I was on the street in a supermarket, and I lost to a three of a kind. Even though I was eliminated in 158th position I didn't feel defeated, I felt happiness and gratitude for playing with friends. Until the next tournament, hugs from Rovip.View attachment 317839
glad you enjoyed it and had fun! I was looking for ya lol we shall meet soon, until then, all the best as always!

Bluffzone68

Bluffzone68

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
Hey
Welcome to the silver club

Almost ready for the platinum club..
Good luck in Cardschat

RoviP

RoviP

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
glad you enjoyed it and had fun! I was looking for ya lol we shall meet soon, until then, all the best as always!
Good thing you didn't find me, I was going to have to fight my best friend on Cardschat... We're together Wade and your abs are better?

RoviP

RoviP

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hey
Welcome to the silver club

Almost ready for the platinum club..
Good luck in Cardschat
I believe that silver is an important transition, I value this achievement a lot, thanks for the reception, we are together, welcome friend.

722Wade722

722Wade722

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Good thing you didn't find me, I was going to have to fight my best friend on Cardschat... We're together Wade and your abs are better?
It’s all part of the game lol just fun sitting at the digital table in friendly competition!

Still in pain but recovery is slowly getting better. One day at a time :)

RoviP

RoviP

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It’s all part of the game lol just fun sitting at the digital table in friendly competition!

Still in pain but recovery is slowly getting better. One day at a time
I'm glad it's getting better, good thoughts, good vibes to you. We are together wade

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, friend.
Congratulation with your next step here. I also still remember these "first new level tournament" feelings.
Good luck at the tables.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congrats and welcome to Silver's freerolls

RoviP

RoviP

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Sadly, I have still a long way to go
Direction will be worth much more than speed, in this case the starting point is the first step, the start, but look ahead and you will see the finish line, the podium is there reserved for those who confidently follow towards their dreams, may you be filled with hope,. and believe that it will be worth a lot to do. Welcome !

TaNIAnT

TaNIAnT

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Direction will be worth much more than speed, in this case the starting point is the first step, the start, but look ahead and you will see the finish line, the podium is there reserved for those who confidently follow towards their dreams, may you be filled with hope,. and believe that it will be worth a lot to do. Welcome !
That`s really encouraging post, it`s always the first step that is most important.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my first silver tournament that I could participate in, I had connection problems, I was on the street in a supermarket, and I lost to a three of a kind. Even though I was eliminated in 158th position I didn't feel defeated, I felt happiness and gratitude for playing with friends. Until the next tournament, hugs from Rovip.View attachment 317839
Great mood, keep it up and victory will not be long in coming!

RoviP

RoviP

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
That`s really encouraging post, it`s always the first step that is most important.
I am happy to be able to help , I confess that I was really surprised by the quantity and quality of the people here , incredible people who are willing to help others in the universe of poker , which is really incredible in Cardschat that even though we are opponents we tournaments people they collaborate with each other here and I'm learning a lot from them. Be most welcome! If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask. Hugs from RoviP.