My first scoop

Nicolasd07

Nicolasd07

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today I played my first tournament in scoop, I am very happy how I played it was a progressive ko and finished 239 of 17 k that they played I was leading in chips for a long time but the lack of experience and the time playing the tournament I wasted and lost my chips . Even so I achieved a great position to be my first time and well I wanted to share with you

Ventoman777

Ventoman777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Today I played my first tournament in scoop, I am very happy how I played it was a progressive ko and finished 239 of 17 k that they played I was leading in chips for a long time but the lack of experience and the time playing the tournament I wasted and lost my chips . Even so I achieved a great position to be my first time and well I wanted to share with you
Great result for the first scoop tournament. It was a tournament for $ 5, $ 55 or more, how much did you get for 239 places?

B

BIGAUS

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Sounds like a great first go at a scoop tournament, good job! 239th place in a field that big is an accomplishment not matter what the stakes. Best of luck placing high like that in the next large-field tournament you play in.

Nicolasd07

Nicolasd07

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great result for the first scoop tournament. It was a tournament for $ 5, $ 55 or more, how much did you get for 239 places?
5,50 usd , im get for place 20usd and 76usd for progresive ko:D

A

atcj13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congrats. Take what you need to work on as a learning experience and keep grinding.

J

jorgetorres0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
excellent, keep it up, I have not played the first, I always play cash, I will see if I want to play a ton

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nice result at first. :top:

I wish you many more beautiful or even more beautiful results. :cool:

naydanazar

naydanazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congratulations, in time I'm sure you'll take 1st place) Good luck at the tables):wavey: