First post/ROI discussion

G

gpbgb

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello there,

so this is my first post, I just thought I'd post my sharkscope stats and get some feedback.

Started playing poker about a year ago and I've been hooked since. I mainly play MTTs, PLO/NLH cash games and SNGs.

Here's my SharkScope stats:
https://www.sharkscope.com/#Player-Statistics//networks/888Poker/players/gpbgb

I was a bit confused about my ROI, it says 190% on SharkScope so I googled it and found some stuff that said 20-40% ROI is very good for mtts :cool: I figure it's because I play a lot of satellites and a lot of earnings have come from tickets I won for not a lot of investment?

Anyway, thought I should just introduce myself and hopefully some people could give me some feedback on my game so far :D

Cheers,
Greg

abwil2

abwil2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello,

Well maybe others can tell you more but as far as i know any + ROI is a good thing. My ROI on WPN or ACR is 65% and it doesnt even show my 1004 4th place winnings or the 108 winnings from right after upgrade. So add them in and im sure its much more then just 65%

You get 5 free searches a day and i have yet to come across any one i get bad beat by or see them eating chips up with bad calls at a plus ROI%, which is even more frustrating to me to know they are keeping them around by feeding them here and there.

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Too late.

The same kind of post for the nth time.
It is getting tiresome. But i do have to say this. You never tell me i played it wrong. As critical as you loyalist are. If i could just hit the reset button and just be blind to it all i could be a loyalist.......just not today:fight:

I see playing on a regulated site has been tough. opting out doesn't hide results.

Last edited:
Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Too late.

The same kind of post for the nth time.

It is getting tiresome.
Seriously. It’s getting way old and really needs to stop. If you really rhink it’s that bad, then why are you still playing there (please don’t answer, I don’t need an explanation really)? Stop with all the sob story posts.

No one ever wants to hear anyone’s bad beat story. Like ever. Don’t hijack any more threads with it.

abwil2

abwil2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is getting tiresome. But i do have to say this. You never tell me i played it wrong. As critical as you loyalist are. If i could just hit the reset button and just be blind to it all i could be a loyalist.......just not today:fight:

I see playing on a regulated site has been tough. opting out doesn't hide results.

Im guessing some truly dont get these results some of us do. it does get old having miracle runner runner let alone 2 an 3 outers. Im sorry things like that are just not that common live. If i played it wrong i could see. But you will NEVER convince loyalist otherwise

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Shes right. i'm done talking about the beats. I try and only mention real beats not my pair pre flop got beat. I'm going to concentrate on other things. I wish i had more choices of were to play but its limited. See ya at the tables....deuces

G

gpbgb

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
People say every site is rigged... I play a bit on ACR, doesn't seem any different to any other site apart from how much it seems to crash mid-tourney.