My first platinum freeroll

Stifler

Stifler

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thursday was my first platinum freeroll. the goal was to be in the prizes. As a result, I played at the final table, took 7th place, although there was a moment that was in the lead, but I did not have enough experience) I want to thank cardschat for the opportunity to gain experience on such freerolls!

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not a bad start!The fact that you are at the final table indicates that you are generally familiar with the game and know its twists.Make a general disassembly of the hands-whether you have disposed correctly in a particular situation at the table.Look at the mistakes and what made you leave the tournament in 7th place.or maybe your game as a whole was designed for luck.Always sort out the tables from which you had to leave the tournament.In the future, this will definitely come in handy in the actions and game.good luck!

L

lablelarry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
good start, good luck in the future

inox73

inox73

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope i can soon join this honorful freerolls ;D in advance to this freeroll mates, good luck to all :D

J

Joe1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congratulations for the 7th place ... I am still waiting to be accepted after a month of waiting ... good luck for the future

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congrats. Platinum level freerolls are the best. I need to get my status back. Most of the players are sensible and nice to play with. Not a bingo fest like most freerolls.

S

scubed

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thursday was my first platinum freeroll. the goal was to be in the prizes. As a result, I played at the final table, took 7th place, although there was a moment that was in the lead, but I did not have enough experience) I want to thank cardschat for the opportunity to gain experience on such freerolls!
AMAZING! Welcome to the freeroll club and good luck in the future games. :)

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Another worthy player, see you at the tables..

CChat freerolls, made 7th place, good for you. It's difficult to win any free-roll, let alone CChat, you did great.

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not a bad result. Obviously, you shouldn't expect to consistently win prizes or even make it to the final table. It won't be that often.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wish you new victories and more experience in the final tables.

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
7th place is nice better than not getting in the money ;)

gl on your other freerolls

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I congratulate you. Without a doubt, 7th place is a good result. Our community provides a great opportunity for all our members to build a bankroll, improve skills and gain experience and thus, step by step, succeed.

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Accept my congratulations

Accept my congratulations! I hope that someday I will also have the opportunity to play these freerrols! It seems to me that a lot can be learned in them, since there people play more adept! I wish good luck in the next tournaments!

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Well, you have exceeded your plan))) Good luck next time !!!

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Great start at the club, good luck!

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips

It is nice to know about yourself, welcome to the Platinum members, and we wish you good luck in future games.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Welcome to Platinum status and congratulations on the great start! :congrats:

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Please accept my congratulations! I hope this is not your last final table and the victory will not be long in coming!

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Congratulations on your 7th. Now do that again!

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congratulations; I don't think we met at the tables during that game, so here is to seeing more of you :)

niphon56

niphon56

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well done. :D

It's nice beginnings. keep on and good luck to u. :)

O

olesyafarion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow! Congratulations! And I wish you further victories and development in the game! I had only two final tables in these freerolls and also fell short of the first place. But due to lack of time, I rarely play.

perrywh

perrywh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Congrats! Many more to come in future!

R

Ron112355

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

Nice job took 3 weeks for me to make my first CardsChat Final Table:cool: