Finding that I’m getting blinded out of mtt

S

SaltedPotato

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I’ve been grinding high buyin MTT’s lately and I’m finding that I’ve been busting out due to the blinds.

I understand the push/fold concept but it’s always skewed to shoving on unopened pots.

What’s the strategy for playing a stack of less than 10BB against a 2BB raise ?

Should I always be shoving 55+ with 10BB against a UTG min raise PF as it’s always like I’m way behind or fading two overs.

Are there GTO charts available that can show the correct line ?

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
If you are down to 10 BB in the end of tourney, already in ITM your shove range can be pretty wide
and the luck factor can define your results
but if you are struggling to reach ITM, you need to shove with premium hands or 77+
if you search you will find some push/fold charts online, easily

S

SaltedPotato

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Push fold charts are for unopened pots. Are there rejam charts?

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i 100% jam 10 bbs with 55 as i might have a small edge against an open/call range and i dont want to pass it up. but even against a fairly tight range of 1010+, a10+, aqs, kqs, i still have 40% equity. even against qq+, aks, i still have 25% equity but that's only against super nits.

N

neafana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’ve been grinding high buyin MTT’s lately and I’m finding that I’ve been busting out due to the blinds.

I understand the push/fold concept but it’s always skewed to shoving on unopened pots.

What’s the strategy for playing a stack of less than 10BB against a 2BB raise ?

Should I always be shoving 55+ with 10BB against a UTG min raise PF as it’s always like I’m way behind or fading two overs.

Are there GTO charts available that can show the correct line ?

You have to have more information. For example an UTG raise is in general strong. Also you have see from what position you are reshoving him. If you are UTG+1 there are a lot of people to act and I think you need to fold your 55. Also, if UTG is tight you need to fold 100% of the time. If UTG is loose and you are in a late position or in the blinds you can shove.

As you can see there are a lot of factors that you have to take into consideration...….