lacroir

lacroir

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Juts stand up and walk a bit in the house. My legs already hurt sometimes, by sitting there for 55 minutes straight.And of course refill my bottle/glass/coffee.

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hello.
It's always different. To wash up, go to the toilet, pour coffee, smoke, run a stool, lie down, look in the refrigerator, look through the forum, look at the stacks of other participants, check the electronic diary of the child, hang up the laundry, wash the dishes, pet the cat and so on. In short, anything: depending on what I'm doing at this moment, there is no specific retual.🤷‍♀️

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
5 minutes is no good to me . Imo it should be more , at least a little more . It's not only one game , but many at the same time , so many decisions . Anyway , I would like it more if the poker rooms added some minutes more on the future in the hourly break .

S

Sopt

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SI
Chips
Rest my eyes on something that isn't a screen, go to toilet, grab a drink or a snack. There really isn't much you can do in those 5 min really. 10 min breaks would be way better imo, but I understand why we only get 5 as tournaments can be pretty long and it would just make them even longer.

BLMonteiro

BLMonteiro

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Finally a break. You have 5 minutes. What do you like to do to rest?
Normally go to the bathroom, drink water, smoke a cigarette, although since I get a lot of anxiety when I play poker, I smoke constantly. Even more so when you're in the bubble.

choprav

choprav

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I'm always rushing - I go the toilet - fill up my dink and have a cigarette - then back to take every1s chips ahahah. I just switch to the mobile App to maximise my time!

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I like to pour myself tea, bring delicious food and lie down for a while to rest my back after sitting down to play and all 5 minutes go by so fast that I don't even notice how the game has already started

KRANKES

KRANKES

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
there is no time to rest. eat, drink, pee.. sh...The breaks are for handling all the stuff you have to do during the day. one can imagine I don't have kids

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
have time to go to the toilet, have a bite to eat, put tea on, warm up physically and have 4 minutes just to relax :LOL::LOL:

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Close eyes for couple of mins, go to bathroom if needed and have some water

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bathroom/Water/Coffee generally... Maybe eat something if the tournament has been going on for several hours

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
Get up, stretch, lie down and check my cell phone to distract myself a bit and if I feel like pooping I go to the bathroom :rolleyes::poop:

Aballinamion

Aballinamion

Sleeping with the Dark Lady of the Sith
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Finally a break. You have 5 minutes. What do you like to do to rest?
I like to get up, go to bathroom, drink water and stretch my arms and legs. Actually stretch my whole body, is very good for blood circulation and to maintain our mind sharp.

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Smoke a cigarette.
Not much more.
Greetings:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

serj537

serj537

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
I make myself a cup of coffee and smoke a cigarette. That's all that 5 minutes is enough for.

B

bananovsky1999

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Go to the bathroom, get some water and something to eat, and that is enough to get ready for 55 more minutes

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
Definitely going to check out the fridge.🙃