Final table play

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is agression and controlled agression dont go mad if you are the big stack,average stack patience and mild agression,small stack first decent hand all in.:):):)

J

JEN005

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
More often than not the final table play is dictated by the stacks' depth. However many players overdo/overthink the ICM and play tighter than they should, which is great for players who play more aggressively than they should.

I can't tell you exactly what you're doing right/wrong because I haven't seen your plays, but maybe you can be a little bit more aggressive and looser in some spots.

I would recommend you to watch pokerstars final table replays on Youtube and think through the hands yourself: "How would I play this hand differently? Is this a better line I need to adopt?". Often times you'll be able to tell what kind of players make it at the top 2/3 places at a very high frequency after watching only a couple of minutes of play.

The fact you've made many final tables indicates you're a good player already. It cloud be that you're running not so good sometimes, it could also be you might need to make some adjustments. By having friends analyze your play and by watching other people play final tables I'm sure you'll find the right answers.

Last edited: