Ogma

Ogma

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
Play money situation. About 60 or so entrants. Blinds 4000/2000

My question is, real money players, would you play the raise or fold? This guy is raising with any two. A few hands earlier he/she raised with 6 3 off.

Interested to see some opinions. Thanks.

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
You have two BB behind/left!!! Even against a supertight player you do a little dance and thank the lord for giving you a chance to double up with one of the top 5-6 hands in poker before you go all-in with a smile.

Ogma

Ogma

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
You have two BB behind/left!!! Even against a supertight player you do a little dance and thank the lord for giving you a chance to double up with one of the top 5-6 hands in poker before you go all-in with a smile.
That's a great summary of what I did? lol Thanks.

The turn soon wiped the smile off my face though.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Ситуация с игровыми деньгами. Около 60 или около того участников. Жалюзи 4000/2000

Мой вопрос: игроки на реальные деньги, вы бы сделали рейз или фолд? Этот парень делает рейз с любыми двумя. Несколькими раздачами ранее он/она повысил ставку с 6-3.

Интересно услышать некоторые мнения. Спасибо.

So the chip leader did everything right, he has more hands and even middle hands open to secure most of his hands, throwing AQ against your JJ, good hand, so he was just lucky against you, you were not far ahead, but still, before the flop, your hand is stronger.

Ogma

Ogma

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
So the chip leader did everything right, he has more hands and even middle hands open to secure most of his hands, throwing AQ against your JJ, good hand, so he was just lucky against you, you were not far ahead, but still, before the flop, your hand is stronger.

Thanks man.

I didn't know I could type in Russian BTW. 🤣

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Спасибо чувак.

Кстати, я не знал, что могу печатать по-русски. 🤣
Yes, you can type in Russian, there is an internal translator, he automatically translates your message from any language into English and we all understand what we're talking about, but sometimes when a participant writes the first post, the auto translator sometimes doesn't work well

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I'm at the final table, of course I play, but I wait for the mistakes of the other players.

Ogma

Ogma

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
Another question.

Do you think the online poker game algorithm is set up to favour the chip leader?

You see some unbelievable luck going the way of the bigger stacks some times.

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the algorithm is definitely set against you if you believe in it

Ogma

Ogma

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
the algorithm is definitely set against you if you believe in it

How do you explain this?

Saw him/her luck out multiple times against tremendous odds at that final table. See it every day.

It's rigged, just like football if you see Man Utd's disallowed goal yesterday.

The number of 1 and 2 outers I've gone down to in the last 24 hours is unreal.

I daren't leave the bloody house. :ROFLMAO:

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The only question I have is about the first hand, did you take a big hit a hand or 2 before, or did you get blinded down waiting for a big hand?
The second hand, hey you got your chips in good, the ladies just didn't hold up. Focus on how you play, you control your decisions, not your results, which you do not control. One other thing, when you move to playing for real money, it's a different game, even the bingo players at free rolls play tighter than play money players. Play tables are best used to figure out the rules for games you are unfamiliar with, or how a site works
Good luck at the tables.

Last edited:
Ogma

Ogma

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
Meanwhile - the conspiracy continues. Just a few minutes ago..

Yet again, got it in good. Knew I had the best hand pre-flop, knew I'd end up losing to a big stack. Lo and behold,

Look. It's free chips at the end of the day, I know it looks like I'm complaining but I find it quite risible really. There are far worse things to worry about.

Mr.$t0k

Mr.$t0k

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I go fold, it is so hard to fold but you must do it

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
6 or 7 BB left & holding poc Q's, I'm shoving & fine with both of the bigger stacks calling.

J

Jayinem

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Another one, taking on the big stack.

Rigged.

One Outer! Only one 10 left in the deck!

As someone who's tried at least a dozen times to make new accounts because I was sick of the bad beats, I have no doubt that Replay is screwed up beyond belief. You rarely ever win if you flop two pair maybe 1 out of 10 times you either get beat by higher two pair or flush or straight.

In fact I feel they're all screwed up. I don't know if they're rigged for a certain person to win or not, but whoever that person is it's certainly not me.