final table.deal?

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
final table, all stacks 10-12 bb, prizes: 10-12 bb.
prizes
5x
3.2x
2x
1.5x
1.2x
x

profitable to share? what will he say ICM?

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Typically its not possible to get more than 2-3 players to agree on a deal. There will always be someone, who wants to play. In a spot like this, I would probably also prefer to just play. There might be someone, who is bad at push-fold, and its going to be over relatively fast anyway. So unless the money was really important to me, why not just play out.

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great points from Fundiver!

While this is interestingly a somewhat flat payout structure, the most important factor in my potentially agreeing to a deal is the caliber of the players remaining.

One reason why I’ve never agreed to a chop that includes the whole final table is that there is usually at least a player or two that has glaring leaks in their game (like that they’re clearly playing “scared” and getting blinded out or going too far in the other direction) and I want to profit from that by playing it out [emoji4]

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I have witnessed in some FTs myself , also in some pokerstars replays of Sunday Million or other FTs , that some players , especially if they have a great chip lead , say in the beginning that they agree to discuss and make a deal , then very soon find excuses or demand amounts way too far that couldn't be accepted by the remaining players to settle this deal in no way . So they are pretending , a psychological warfare tactic or sth . Sometimes this backfires , then it's funny . Now that there's no host on Pokerstars' FTs , deals are faster , things are better .

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
6 way deal in a turbo structured tournament?Nope , I will pass.
Maybe 3 handed/HU against tough competition in a regular tournament where I know that I play against a better player(s) or I lack time to finish it.

L

Luvulongtime99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would say of all the times I have been asked to make a deal live would be about 25% of the time online I would say hangs around 10%.

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
5 players agreed to a deal, then the push was closed 64> AK. As a result, 4 were divided, just how profitable to divide in such a situation, when the stacks are 10-12 bb, I think (but did not mathematically consider) what is profitable to divide