Your choice

• Total voters
killing_random

killing_random

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You are at the final table WSOP, 4 players left including you. The 4 players have equal amounts of chips.
You are in the big blind , player 1 goes allin, player on the button goes allin and the player on small blind goes allin also.
You look : you have AA , What do you do?

Same thread, but with a poll this time.

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Folding if I have a big skill edge of them, but staying true to my original answer without the poll, I'm All-in (I voted All-in for this poll). We have the statistical best hand possible preflop! :)

P

popstani

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All in, all day long. Those who dares, wins!!! Maybe is not to strategically smart, but why not, we have really good opportunity to finish all in on one hand

P

Pokerman32750

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Folding if I have a big skill edge of them, but staying true to my original answer without the poll, I'm All-in (I voted All-in for this poll). We have the statistical best hand possible preflop! :)
Sir with all due respect at wsop final table I don't think anyone really has an advantage on anyone as it takes astronomical skill to make it final table at any WSOP event, let alone main even Texas No limit

P

Pokersavvy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All in hoping A's don't get cracked. I would definitely not fold A's win or lose.

deputat777

deputat777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely all in. No other options.

Banjois

Banjois

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've gotta buck the trend and say fold. Of course you're the odds-on favourite to win the hand and finish first, but you're guaranteed to finish at least second if you fold.

CKALLDAY

CKALLDAY

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As stated in the other thread, I am calling the all-in with an uncomfortable feeling.

One thing to take into consideration is that it’s quite possible one or two of the Aces will be out of the deck with so many all-ins. And so you’d better hope no one is hitting their set, otherwise you’re likely drawing for a chop.

That being said, if two people hold an Ace, then there would only be one set to avoid. Not a terrible position to be in.

killing_random

killing_random

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All-in

I'm only one who vote "Fold" yet. I had a strong temptation for all-in at first too, but if you think about it, just for a brief moment - that's suicide.

Don't think about these three opponents separately, I don't think you'd care much about which one of them you'll lose. Your AA stand against the six cards aka three hands monster, whose range completely block out your outs. And he has all combinations, exept pairs you've blocked, and five attempts ahead to catch his outs. It would be a miracle if you'll survive this.
Also I want to mention that in MTT 1st and 2nd places usually have similar payouts. So, to me, it would be easiest fold in my life.

killing_random

killing_random

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm All-in (I voted All-in for this poll). We have the statistical best hand possible preflop! :)

Btw guys, this poll is public in case you didn't noticed. You can click and watch votes individually.

Indeed, AA is the best hand on a preflop, but in this case game won't ends here.
Between open-all-in and call-all-in, you've got a huge difference. First has a solid fold-equity and in case someone dare to call you, your aces always will be ahead. But if you call with aces, you've got zero fold-equity and you are guaranteed NOT to play preflop. In reality, you are expecting to win a showdown just with one overpair.

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi there

If you weigh all alternatives with this hand at this time.....all in

Rgds

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If 3 players with equal stacks go all-in at the final table, I will drop even 3 aces!!

I

iiZ3RO

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
All-In but hate that I have to.

Six cards against you, bigger risk of cracking.

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ultimately, poker is based on mathematics. So mathematically, the probability of winning with a pair of AA is the best. So that's my all-in solution.

S

SharkFinn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All in. And the more people have shoved ahead of me, the higher my EV is from calling, so the happier I am about making that call

N

NXCN2020

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
if im chip leader, all in and fingers crossed then scream hold into my screen XD

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi there

Definetely all in No other way of playing this

rgds

armoko

armoko

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends how big is money difference between places. If its not so significant then of course All in otherwise fold and still the chances to finish first or second are quite high

N

natelearnspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Assuming you're in the money, then jamming makes sense and is an +EV move

IntenseHeat

IntenseHeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm making the call. This hand is basically for the whole tournament. The winner of this hand is pretty much going to come out of it with an insurmountable advantage in chips over whoever has that few extra chips in their stack that keeps them from being knocked completely out. And you have the chance to get them in with the best starting hand in poker. What are you waiting for, a better spot?

CDNMAN 42

CDNMAN 42

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AA. All in?

Btw guys, this poll is public in case you didn't noticed. You can click and watch votes individually.

Indeed, AA is the best hand on a preflop, but in this case game won't ends here.
Between open-all-in and call-all-in, you've got a huge difference. First has a solid fold-equity and in case someone dare to call you, your aces always will be ahead. But if you call with aces, you've got zero fold-equity and you are guaranteed NOT to play preflop. In reality, you are expecting to win a showdown just with one overpair.

I first thought All in was the right call. But if one is thinking of money management and bankroll then fold is definitely the right move. Odds are you will do no worse than 2nd place by folding whereas by all in you most likely will share 3/4:):):)