E

Easylu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
How would you play a final table if the chip leader is not aggressive, and you have the average stack. Your table is something thitg. What would you do to win the tournament?

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
if you have a not very aggressive chip leader at the table just try to play more aggressively you take responsibility since he can't and take free chips instead of him, do it until you are told and fight for these chips, the option is just wait for him to act well so-so

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I would play my game and if there was no aggression I would have easier game, and I could earn chips easier. I would be aggressive with no exaggeration.

AndyFio

AndyFio

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think in this case you can play more aggressively, but if you see that the chip leader is responding to your aggression, then this is a clear sign that he has a monster hand and you should fold.

J

jack12de

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
It belongs a little to the prize structure, but in general I would play on second place. No coin flips if there is no fold eqity. If the table and the Chip leider are very tight, you can steal a little more. But at the final table every place is a high jump in money. So no fight for all chips, if you are not a good favorite or short.

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
try to play with pressure on smaller stacks, play tight-aggressively with larger stacks

K

kapos77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
it depends on many factors: how many people are left at the final table, what stacks they have and how they play 🤷‍♂️