Final table

sarvari_ati

sarvari_ati

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you for your answers.
According to them, I made a good decision I had little luck.

izmoroc

izmoroc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree(
It's just coincidence(
*hit happens
Be strong and try once more:))

jesuisjesus

jesuisjesus

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is a very dangerous. One day I woken up during a game at the wsop ME final table in the game for the first place. :D

A

atcj13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Variance is cruel at times. Just remember you probably had to be on the good side of it at some point to make the final table.

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I feel when I am in final table
I get KK AA QQ it is very dangerous.
Yesterday I have KK and I am all-in
A player call with 88
The flop is 4 7 8 turn J River A
I think the poker software in the final table deal more Pair now I fold AA KK when a player raise all-in in final table. 80% you lose.
I see one many times on the table start the round with 4-5 hand pair
In the live poker chance to this is so little.
What do you think about this?

I think the odds are the same online vs live... but that's only coming from 2 million hands of experience so don't just take my word for it :)

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I feel when I am in final table
I get KK AA QQ it is very dangerous.
Yesterday I have KK and I am all-in
A player call with 88
The flop is 4 7 8 turn J River A
I think the poker software in the final table deal more Pair now I fold AA KK when a player raise all-in in final table. 80% you lose.
I see one many times on the table start the round with 4-5 hand pair
In the live poker chance to this is so little.
What do you think about this?

put face !!! a very funny observation !!!
I never stopped to think about these observations, I believe that online, because it is more dynamic, pairs appear more frequently

:icon_bigs

Freewka6101129

Freewka6101129

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
with such pairs it’s better to always play pre-flop rather than bet allin, because hands like 99-1010 can fall into the flop, you can always fold the flop and forget this distribution, the main thing is not to tilt

M

Marcelobp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have the miysticimis under the finals table. But i think always your skills will bring more results for you. Have a little about lucky. But is normal

A

Airles17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is no such thing kkkk
At the final table, I'm going to get all the AA and KK possible.

If you end up losing your hand ... it's part of it! GG

sarvari_ati

sarvari_ati

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in a $ 500 freeroll tournament, he made it to the top 20 where I knocked out 10 3 double pairs the dealer in the end handed a king only my king could win my opponent. i don't like that i became thirteenth.

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AA, KK - I pay happily, of course we lose from time to time but I don't even pay at the final table - except if I have shorts wrapped around my hand and my stack is smaller than the villain's and the prize jump is considerable . There is if there is a bount involved with no chance of letting go.

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’d love to have KK or AA at a final table and have someone shove in front of me. You will lose sometimes but this is what you want to happen. It will always be profitable in the long run. Don’t let a few bad beats stop you from playing these hands or you will never win.

Hope your luck turns.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi mate.Well, if I reached a final table,I would be so happy to get pocket aces,kings and queens,since I would have more probabilities to win a hand and maybe a big pot.

Shumkoolie

Shumkoolie

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have lost 8 out of 10 lately,
then I am the only one so unfortunate?

Yes, you're "definitely" the only unfortunate one. :p

My friend, it happens to everybody. Look at this clip.

Also, keep a log of your "big spots". You might be surprised to know that things tend to even themselves out. Sure, we all have "good" runs and "bad" runs, but we only ever remember the bad. We tend to be too fatalistic, as a general rule.

Dropping KK and AA seems like a bad idea to me especially at the final table.

I'm taking those spots EVERY single time, whether I'm the big stack, or the short stack. As long as I get it in good, I'm happy with that, regardless of the results. But, losing stings though, let's not forget that. LOL!!!

it happens in live poker too...

Yup, see above. :)

Just remember, you made no mistakes, you got it in ahead KK vs 88, you were an 80% favorite preflop when the money went in. Short term you may have bad results and feel annoyed but long term you're winning. Keep at it and continue to make great decisions. GG

That's the important thing - getting caught up in the results is losing sight of one important thing.....You made a good decision. We're so quick to discount that when things don't go our way.

Final table, I get AKd, I shove. Opponent with A9o gets a pair of 9's on the flop, he wins. His 999 would have beaten pocket AA, QQ, or JJ as well. That's poker.
Seems like you only remember the bad, when your big hands lose. Nobody posts when their big hands win, that isn't as news-worthy.

Right????? When was the last time ANYONE posted a bad beat where THEY put the bad beat on their opponent?

O

olegshubin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A friend of mine said that real poker is only at the final table. And he is right.