Final table

Anjo

Anjo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Again I arrived at a final table.
I'm playing quite a lot of Freeroll, unfortunately I still do not have a quiet financial situation to participate in paid tournaments.
It was a Freeroll of 143 players.
Despite signing up since the start of the tournament, I just went to start playing 25 minutes later.
I was away from home and then I had to drive.
Arriving home and in the first hand I was able to recover everything I lost during the time I was away.
Well focused, I played with patience, chose well the hands that would enter and when he entered he played with determination.
Realizing that my opponents did not intend to pay any hand, I abused a little and in that I got a good stack.
I was careful and in the hours when I had nothing, the foud was a great move.
It allowed me to save my stack and that helped me a lot in the last part of the tournament.
I became a cheap leader and did a very good tournament.
The stubbornness led me to lose and even with a stack on the final table 2nd place after a foolish and stubborn move I was eliminated in 7th place.

Watch out! Stubbornness leads to defeat.

Soon we'll see you at a Freeroll table, good game and good luck!

^A^njo

R

roseoflife

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poor river . I always hate river . I would prefer it on flop

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180809-160938.jpg
    Screenshot_20180809-160938.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 35
jmateuspoker

jmateuspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
FT

Always exciting one FT mtt use who plays poker knows the excitement and meaning to get in the FT on its analysis that it's great because you evolve when parabens recognizes errors by FT hope we meet for some

Good luck
:jd4:mateuspoker

S

Sorin Iliescu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ft os the greatest feeling in poker, the feeling that makes so many play mtts and not cash games (besides money ofc)

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Final tables are always fun to make. I wish I could make them all the time.

P

Pablo22

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
7th place was a good finish. Maybe next time you can get 1st.

Chalada12

Chalada12

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You are really giving some good advices, i have just posted a thread about how to attain final table in freeroll tournaments ( 5 min later I found this thread and it really helped me) . Freeroll are harder than paid tournaments . Good luck to you and to everyone

63burner

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
7th was great, I only finished in top ten once...

7th place was a good finish. Maybe next time you can get 1st.

Despite all my effort, I have only made final table once. Finished tenth, can blame bad cards, luck. Really, I got great cards, great luck to make it to the final table. It's a lot harder to do than I ever thought.

J

Jkendrick888

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When im on final table dry spell, I jump into few sit and goes so every table is a final table. Hehe