Pascal-lf

Pascal-lf

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hehe that was pretty horrible!

Thanks for rail John, closed it with JJ > A8 3bet pot, JT9 board - he turned the straight (obv) and I rebinked the house on the river..

The $8s don't run very often so glad to have one under my belt, bit of confidence!

Pascal-lf

Pascal-lf

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Finally got a 4 fig score, chopped my affiliate $5k added tournament yesterday HU for $1.4k :D

Attachments

• hendon.jpg
    hendon.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 26
JohnBoyWWFC

JohnBoyWWFC

Grindddddd
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Saw that Hendon Mob one, looked like some awesome value! Good job dude, hitting some nice results!

Jillychemung

Jillychemung

Stacks & Stacks
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tonights double points tournament at the club didn't go too well. 15.5K starting stack, 20 min blinds. $60 buyin plus $20 for LPS. 7 tables of 10 to start with a handful of empty stacks that can be rebought. 3rd blind level I get a set of J AI on the flop with a flush draw and he hits so I have to rebuy for another $60. Grind it out till we're down to 3 tables and I'm right around chip average with 37.5K but blinds are now 800/1600. Over the next 40 mins I shove AI 10 times and don't get a single caller :( . Make it to the final table as the short stack and first hand I get A8s in UTG+2 but I only have 3BB and this time the BB wakes up with AKo and I bubble as 9 get paid, 1st was $1100. Didn't have AA or KK the entire tournament.

Jillychemung

Jillychemung

Stacks & Stacks
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Feb was an 0-fer for live tournaments, -$617, but I'm happy with my play. Only able to play a few times in the month. March volume will be low also as I'll be away on business for some of the time. Most of my available poker time will be taken by live games as I'm gravitating away from online play.