Favourite game

italiano

italiano

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
personally I like practicing on the 2.50 buy in with 180 cap on stars. Its fun and quick and easy to get into the money. Also good to learn your game on those I believe.
I do not look as easy as you say to that tournament my best position was 13 and copper only 3.89! I think it's a meat grinder and all the time you have to go all in! Well in your case it seems that it is easy! My opinion is different!:cool:

INGAJ

INGAJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm always playing 3,50/7 $ 18man Turbo on PS. I do like them and its pretty easy to finish on paid places

J

Jeschant

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play cheap MTTs, or cheap rebuys. I don't like turbos, only standard.

Me too, although since I started from zero and I'm in the US of A-hole poker laws, I get stuck with turbos sometimes for lack of anything else I can afford, along with freerolls. The 11 cent hyper turbos on Aced are so crazy I feel stupid even when I win because the suckouts are so atrocious.

Jair83

Jair83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is your favourite game ? I mean tourney ? what tourney do you like ? or do you often play ?

I really like Hold'em and Omaha And I like to play the many different tournaments there of these two modalities, but as I am in $ 0 Banking settle my turn free tournaments for now haa My return to the world poker dle will be great .

Syracuseeee

Syracuseeee

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm a HUGE fan of the Double your money tourneys, very easy way to double up.

Bowman26

Bowman26

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Deep stacks with 5-10 buy ins. Still waiting to pop one.

Top 10 Games