Expensive tournaments from the satellite.

L

Lucky River

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Someone played expensive tournaments by qualifying from satellites. I had this one time, I played a tournament for 1050, passing to it for $ 2.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The most expensive qualifying for free was one of 320 in partypoker, normally I don't usually play to qualify for the big tournaments I only play satellites for small tournaments, there are many opportunities to play the different tournaments so keep focused looking for those big tickets:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Most of those there from those tournaments come from satellite games

micalupagoo

micalupagoo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really like winning in to a big buy in games from cheap satellites👍

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Some years ago in 888 was "Gods Of Arena" main event i think - there i managed to get ticket to that 55$ game via satellites somehow although i didn't do too well in main event ...

In unibet i'm probably still waiting the day when after starting from satellites i end up in some main event ...

Bennoda

Bennoda

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's better not to go to expensive tournaments until you've started to win at your limits, you can pay for a satellite and not go further for the same money, you can register another tour, I have almost never been selected from satellites for a huge tour

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

he played tournament satellites but not so expensive I have rated the sunday storm at 0.33 several times !!!

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion, this is a very slippery slope in poker! This is a kind of ludomania - that is, the game is not a bankroll, but it is very tempting and I myself sometimes play on occasion. But unfortunately, in these expensive tournaments, I show my worst game!

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1050 is a great value, in this range I never got it. Congratulations

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I have never played such expensive tournaments, the most expensive thing I have ever played is 215 $ 109 $ 55 $ all of them from satellites, I always say that satellites are very good, you invest very little for the opportunity to win a ticket to the main tournament and if you win in the tournament much better

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually don’t play buy in satellites cause I don’t like these type of tournaments. I only play satellite freerolls and last week I won a $55 ticket playing on 888poker, which it was nice cause it didn’t cost me anything.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
using satellites are great to give you a chance to play a level or 2 higher or to take that shot you always wanted to take on the cheap. I think they can also be a bad idea if you just trying to jump up to make a quick score. When you do make it into these events that are going to be many players much better than you looking at the easy pickings. While I think there great and should be used, just dont overdo he jump. Going from a average buy in of say $0.25 to playing a $110.00 event you will quickly feel overwhelmed when you play the 1st time. This is coming from experience by the way. I was shocked by they play my 1st time.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sattys are great, a lot of the time players do not understand the icm of the format and it can provide an instant edge.

Z

zerosalex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes there are some really good deals and satellites out there to get into the big one for cheap. many times I have gotten a ticket to the 109 buy in main event through satellites.

Poker Tells