Entry value

MrHachiman

MrHachiman

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is a doubt a bit silly, but maybe someone can answer me. If I play a satellite suppose the value of a $ 50 entry and win it, I automatically register in the tournament. Now, if I could not play this tournament for any mishap and I could get the record, the ticket value would be credited to my account or I would lose the $ 50 directly? . I usually play at 888poker but I imagine that this should be similar for almost all the rooms

thatguy6793

thatguy6793

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is a doubt a bit silly, but maybe someone can answer me. If I play a satellite suppose the value of a $ 50 entry and win it, I automatically register in the tournament. Now, if I could not play this tournament for any mishap and I could get the record, the ticket value would be credited to my account or I would lose the $ 50 directly? . I usually play at 888poker but I imagine that this should be similar for almost all the rooms

I think, but really not sure, some rooms have the same satellites every so often so if you miss that one you can play in the next one. I know at least that's how it works on betonline but it should be similar like you said. The only difference is if it's for like a particular event that doesn't happen all the time. Other than that I don't think they would refund your buy-in to the initial satellite because it was a different event. I'd suggest asking the sites directly and getting a better answer than my deductive reasoning lol:wink:

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
If you have the option to unregister from the target tournament then the buy-in will be credited to your account like T$ (tournament dollars) . You can't withdraw that dollars but you can only use them in order to play some tournaments, same or smaller buy in.

Some satellites tells you that you will not be able to unregister from the target tournament so be extra careful!

MrHachiman

MrHachiman

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In case anyone needs to know later, I sent an email to support and they told me that in case I can not attend the tournament I lose the value of the ticket, since I only win a seat and not the cash value. Of course, I'm talking only about 888poker. I do not know how it is in the rest of the rooms.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Hmm unfortunately this is the worst case scenario! But you did the right thing by contacting the support! :)

Thanks for the information!

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not on ACR,you would not be able to unregister or get tourney bucks from the CSRs I have discussed with.