One elimination after another.

E

El_Pollo_BR

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have observed that when I have many tables open and I am eliminated from one, in the sequence I am also eliminated from another two or three. Does it happen to you too or is it just my impression? Is it just coincidence or the fact that it has been eliminated makes me make wrong decisions in the next hands? :confused::confused:

Betmakers

Betmakers

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are talking about open tables, then you need to play - to reduce the number of attempts to try. As soon as you feel that you are comfortable playing and you are in time, then you have found your optimum number.

N

Nick301274

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it's Russian hackers intervened:D:):rolleyes:

Masi2197

Masi2197

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
try to play fewer tables when you get used to it and keep the concentration you can try to add another table and so on

N

NBB

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I were your psychiatrist, I would probably say to you that when an individual makes a poor/bad decision where there are a series of similar decisions to be made.
That the probability for other poor decision making decisions increases.

But not to worry, I am not your psychiatrist …….:D

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It happens to me too, i usually have badbeats in a row.It is better to play 4 tables 6 players, and 6 tables of 9 players, to not lose the concentration.
If you have a badbeat better get up for a while, breathe and then return to the tables more relaxe.