The effect of All-In.

J

joe777

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The effects of All-In.

Whenever my stack is below average,i often use positions to go all-in to steal some blinds and antes during late stage of tournament with Ace rag and even with something less with some good success rate.

So the question is, in what kind of scenarios do you guys often tends to goes all-in and what are the result?:joyman:

Last edited:
F

feliksinthemix

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Min 44, 56 suited in extremely weak position. I even prefer those hands to A2 unsuited.

B

baklagan

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you have a very low stack you may go allin almost with everything (3-4BB) ,suited connectors,Kx,Qx,Jx, almost all pairs etc. But starting hands depends on the table (is it conservative or aggressive? ) and on the tournament stage (early,mid,late). I'd prefer to go alling with the above hands on conservative table in mid and late stage.

ribaric

ribaric

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also go all in in position and if many players fold. thats a good with smtihng like AJ A10 or even QK and some average pairs like 88 99 10 10. But you have to be sure that your opponent has your stack or less cuz if he has very deep stack he can call and win.

T

Tosh_67

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah i tend to go all in with Ace rag in late position if I am short stacked... Maybe with a couple of broadways too... Just depends on their stack and agg factor what I will push but obviously when my stack is low I just have to push anything half decent I guess...

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I take this Allin carefully. At the end of the tournament I do not go to Allin with an average card. Only in case of very small stack.

B

butterstoch

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me depends on blinds left for me and the players sitting behind me. Really short stacked players behind sometimes tend to call as well. No raises before me is a trigger for sure to go all in and steal

CincyTim83

CincyTim83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well the position is always key in shoving all in. But in most cases your going to get call by better hands than u shoved with.