Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Hello yesterday I played 6:00 tournament had position 20 of 70 internet .... I collapsed. The feeling was indescribable tried everything and the phone and there and there. Someone had any such problem. Now my wish is to put the most powerful internet ...

Stevan

Stevan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello yesterday I played 6:00 tournament had position 20 of 70 internet .... I collapsed. The feeling was indescribable tried everything and the phone and there and there. Someone had any such problem. Now my wish is to put the most powerful internet ...

You don't need the most powerful Internet, just get a stable one, and you won't have any problems.

john harris

john harris

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Have been there before and it is so painful knowing you are being robbed while disconnected.

W

wpilson70

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know I used to lose connection a lot when I would be poaching the neighbors wi-fi. Got my own connection and that solved the problem.

I know I used to lose connection a lot when I had other pages open, d/l’ing movies, other Apps going. Concentrated on the game I was playing and shutting off the other apps solved that problem.

Can’t disagree with the shitty feeling you get when you’re DC’ed and you know you’re being blinded out. Been on other forums where players are convinced it’s the site and not their own shitty dial-up internet.

Party has an App that is hit and miss at the best of times for getting DC’ed. So, to avoid that frustration, I rarely play on the app for Party, or any site. I don’t jones for poker so badly that I need to play five minutes on the train or ten minutes on lunch.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this happens to me especially since my family uses a decoder to watch TV channels. but this is very rare in the long run.It is really painful when it happens at the end of the game just before the bubble.I hope that it will never happen on a final table because I may have trouble the supporter. if this happens to you too often it is absolutely necessary to repair or buy a better flow.

P

Pulsar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also had this a few times when I played spin and go broke the connection,and since there are too fleeting tournaments - I naturally by the time the connection appeared was already out of the tournament! It is necessary to change provider-perhaps - that only hands do not reach! Such cases are just annoying!!!

iosif18

iosif18

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
rr

Yes friend.I had the same problem a long time ago .Internet collapsed and it was spin n go .I was afk more than 1 minute and i lost so simple .The worst time to happen is at a spin n go tour.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
In such cases, I use the mobile Internet on my smartphone.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
If you play from the phone`s data, then this connection may have problems especially when there is bad weather. The best is the wifi, which sometimes is faster than 4G sometimes slower, depending from your areas networks, but it works almost all the times, with no big problems.

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The unpleasant feeling this, too, was one too many times...

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The worst is having 50% of your chips or more in a pot with the nuts on the river and being disconnected just as you see a re-raise from your opponent.:(

kolyasik77777

kolyasik77777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Was and such. Also was firmly in the money dramatically and the Internet is turned off. And the funny thing is, in the money never came. What if it was a Sunday million?

J

jokkerivanapoiss

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Some people use dual connection: cable/wifi+phone hotspot. If 1 connection drops the other will save you. In poker it's not really necessary, but if someone has constant problems it'll do the trick.

I

Ivan Zaruba

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the last two months, the circumstances have changed so much that I have to play poker on my phone and I often have problems with the program and not with the internet, because in other clients (except PS) everything is alright. And on the PS comes to reboot the phone, and in the meantime, the game goes and the important handouts pass ....

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Some people use dual connection: cable/wifi+phone hotspot. If 1 connection drops the other will save you. In poker it's not really necessary, but if someone has constant problems it'll do the trick.
Interesting, I'll definitely try/verify/use this before switching from freerolls to $ buy-in.