The Dream of Every Spin&Go Player

victorfsalazarg

victorfsalazarg

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing Spin & Go´s seriously for a month now, and once in a while, you came across a player who suddenly disconnects and stays in a sitting out state, just giving up his blinds.
But this time, the two other players disconnected just in the late stage on the game, where it started to become a push-fold game, so I couldn´t be happier for being drying them both until their last chips effortlessly.
Have you been in this situation before?

https://giphy.com/gifs/ZZZA0aRG2g6Kaac43o

Last edited:
D

Dimitris

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just call no need to min raise. It is the same. I have been to this spot. I min raise and suddenly villain wakes up and shoves

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's better to dream about the maximum prize multiplier when prizes are paid to all players, try to win and no longer think about such a thing as daily work.:)

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes I have already been in this situation several times. in general it is because of a connection break. it is true that we are happy to be able to take advantage of it and earn money without having to fight. but i think every spin and go player's dream is to stumble upon a huge multiplier and win it.

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been playing Spin & Go´s seriously for a month now, and once in a while, you came across a player who suddenly disconnects and stays in a sitting out state, just giving up his blinds.
But this time, the two other players disconnected just in the late stage on the game, where it started to become a push-fold game, so I couldn´t be happier for being drying them both until their last chips effortlessly.
Have you been in this situation before?

https://giphy.com/gifs/ZZZA0aRG2g6Kaac43o

Oh man, that's definitely the dream spot, free money all day baby! :tomato:

G

GamingOn

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah be careful often people are trying you to eliminate the other player making it a heads up and think they can beat you in that way.

L

LFC_yllnwa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play very rarely and very little), but I can not say that my dream is when the opponents are disabled. I want to see x100 or x1000 from my contribution) It's really awesome, but higher than the x10 I've never seen... Unfortunately, I don't like this format of tournaments. Playing max 3 is not easy for me :(

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This has happened to me before. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, it has never happened to me that a big prize has been spun on Spin & Go. :(

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It already happened with me, but in tournaments (usually freerolls, but it already happened in low buy in tournaments too). But it's better when this happens in spin&go, it's a guaranteed winning :)

B

BIGAUS

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Haven't experienced this lately, but I was once or twice in this fortunate position many years ago. More often, it "seems" as though the opponent(s) are sitting out due to disconnection and you raise and then they come back active and end up taking some chips from you thinking you can get away with a quick min raise to speed up taking their diminishing blinds.

S

Shantri333

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Happens often to me on ggpoker, mostly one player timeouts, sometimes you get both timing out. Even though yes it can be lucky for you, prefer it doesn’t happen cos sometimes you the one disconnected. I tried waiting once for a player when the prize was a x5 on $3, but player still didn’t connect so I appreciated the easy win and cash nonetheless.

daveman640

daveman640

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Hi. You seem to be happy with unfortunately situations. I been there playing spin&go and lost connection to the server. I can assure you there's nothing funny about it.