DOOM SWITCH REAL?!

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We all hate bad beat stories but this is a SERIOUS QUESTION!
Just had QQ vs jt on 98x which I played immaculately! 7 on turn, yesterday Axs vs KK 22x f on turn, 2 on river; Anyways my point is that less than 30,20,10% have been hitting for the last 2 weeks!
Really makes me think if there's a Doom switch which kinda cements bad variance for everyone, I HOPE NOT!:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah same thoughts here. Also sometimes i watch few streamers, and their stream highlights, and man they have so many hands its sick! Like 1 stream and hes got 5 boats, 10 flushes, maybe even quads, straights sets all sorts of hands. Like i dont have as many hands even in a week of playing. And i play 6 mtts simultaneously sometimes. Like playing for few months on acr i cannot recall even a week with as many good hands.

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Like i decided to actually count all the good hands in some stream, watched just a hour on 2x speed and its already getting ridiculous dude. A single hour of stream with 4 tables and dudegets 2 boats, 3 sets, 4 times 2 pair, 3xQQ (1 time vs JJ) 2xJJ, KK,
A one.
Single.
Hour.
I mean what is that? Guy is playing 4 tables okay, i dont get as much action in a week on ACR, and i play sometimes 6 tournaments. Go check out if u don't believe me. But 1 hour is more then enough, its beyond ridiculous. Im either not getting any hands on ACR cause reasons i suppose, or this streamer gets ridiculous amount of action cause other reasons i suppose. But i swear my best streak on ACR was ... I dont really remember any. I always run there like shyt.

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry azforlife my comments are a little bit unrelated, but they actually are. If sombody, anybody could get more action then another, that means there is some kind of switch.

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sorry azforlife my comments are a little bit unrelated, but they actually are. If sombody, anybody could get more action then another, that means there is some kind of switch.
It's A Okay Bro! You can post as many times as you wish!
I'll only add that your video was of GG poker, Lucky you! I'm country* is blocked
I played one hand today HAHA on ACR it's crazy how you figured out that's where it was even though I didn't mention that, so I played 1 hand! KJ shove bb aqt Weee Straight on turn A on river I just laughed, it's so funny 4,3,2 outs are hittin like crazy rn

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's A Okay Bro! You can post as many times as you wish!
I'll only add that your video was of GG poker, Lucky you! I'm country* is blocked
I played one hand today HAHA on ACR it's crazy how you figured out that's where it was even though I didn't mention that, so I played 1 hand! KJ shove bb aqt Weee Straight on turn A on river I just laughed, it's so funny 4,3,2 outs are hittin like crazy rn
Well i played on ACR for last like 4 months and just recently decided to try GG. Dude 4 months on ACR and i cannot recall running .. Okay. I don't even say Running Good, never happened. Every time i won somthing it was a struggle. So maybe its just a poker room having some weird stuff going on. I will try GG for a month and share my experience with you.

abgvedr

abgvedr

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My last event on ACRwas that 7.5 k bucks, i was playing so good, very carefull, pulled few bluffs here and there, tripled up my stack, and then guess what, flop QJ3 me holding QJ vs dude that limpled from UTG. I bet he calls, turn brick, i bet again he shoves al in i call hes got AQ, river A. And he covered me so i went broke. Thats how i run for 4 months of non stop poker 6 simul mtts.

And then you see those streamers always getting some fantastic action. Sicken me.