DON

A

Axe1Gold

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who play douple or nothing and where?

I played it in pokerstars but since Fifty50 replaced DON I didt play it.

I dont like Fifty50 in pokerstars.

Propane Goat

Propane Goat

Grinder and paint make me the welder I ain't
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I used to play these a lot on Carbon and showed a decent profit but they changed the structure to a turbo with antes starting at level 1 which made them just another donkfest. I gave up on them after that, TBH I can't even remember what my login details are for Carbon anymore.

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I used to play the DoN a lot at 888poker, specifically the omaha Hi / Lo, I haven't played it for a long time, now I play it a little less frequently, but I like the 888poker more than the fifty50 pokerstars, I have not tried in another poker room

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also like the format of such tournaments. I used to play them quite often, but now I don't have enough free time and that's why now I only play in fast freerolls at 888.

A

Axe1Gold

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
888 Poker I can't even download it in Hungary ...:D

I tried 6max hyper or turbo in party poker in mikro limit but it's not for me. It' like freeroll in dealer Ax Kx everyone go allin small blind big blind call it with J10 or something like that. It is very interesting game there but not profitable.

nuttea

nuttea

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who play douple or nothing and where?

I played it in pokerstars but since Fifty50 replaced DON I didt play it.

I dont like Fifty50 in pokerstars.
An interesting situation is often encountered in DONs. For example, there are six people sitting at the table, and five get into the prizes. And then one of the players goes all-in and two players call him. On the flop, someone starts betting and it is not correct. Why complicate your life? If you find yourself in a situation where you and someone else call all in—Post a check on all streets. If your calling opponent wins the pot, you will get into the prizes, if you win the pot, you will also get into the prizes. It doesn't matter which one of you takes the pot, both of you will get paid and these additional chips won't play any weather. An exception will be the situation when the pot is taken by the player who went all-in first.

A

Axe1Gold

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
An interesting situation is often encountered in DONs. For example, there are six people sitting at the table, and five get into the prizes. And then one of the players goes all-in and two players call him. On the flop, someone starts betting and it is not correct. Why complicate your life? If you find yourself in a situation where you and someone else call all in—Post a check on all streets. If your calling opponent wins the pot, you will get into the prizes, if you win the pot, you will also get into the prizes. It doesn't matter which one of you takes the pot, both of you will get paid and these additional chips won't play any weather. An exception will be the situation when the pot is taken by the player who went all-in first.

In DON yes a good player check it on all streets, just a beginner raise it. This is not an exception when who goes all in have nuts and win the main pot because You dont know what she/he has got,,

The only expection if you have nuts,but you don't have to raise either...:D You win the pot..You win the game.

Check is the only way in this situation