Does the Cards Chat hand replayer mess with you if you convert a lame hand?

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I posted the wrong hand into the Cards Chat converter/replayer and upon conversion it said one of the players in the hand died of dysentery.

I couldnt believe my eyes, still unaware that I posted the wrong hand.

Is the hand replayer programmed to screw with you if you convert a lame hand?

I didnt get to read it all before I fixed my post with the correct hand.

What else does it say to mess with you?

M

Meroveus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
perhaps the trick is to post lame hands repeatedly to build up a catalogue of the weird phrases.

perhaps in amongst the nonsense the converter will give you a hot tip on the next great stock

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
perhaps the trick is to post lame hands repeatedly to build up a catalogue of the weird phrases.

perhaps in amongst the nonsense the converter will give you a hot tip on the next great stock

Does it do this or was I losing my mind? I wonder what triggers it. I guessed a lame hand because the hand I accidentally converted was a hand where I had a junk 65o that didnt amount to anything.

Inquiring minds want to know!

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I guess the only way Im gonna find out is to convert another crappy hand. I will find the crappiest of hands, convert it and post the result here.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I tried converting a hand that went 3 ways to the river and won by Ace Hi. Nothing unusual in the comments. Now I am baffled. Did I see that a player died of dysentery in the other hand I converted? Did I imagine it? So very strange.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands