R.Holynskyi

R.Holynskyi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
When you play on semi final table. Do you turn on second semi final table and check, how they doing?
Sometimes yes, sometimes I watch how my opponents play at the second table, especially if it's the stage before the ITM. In such situations, it is especially interesting to observe opponents with a small stack :)

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Of course, not only to see their game, but to see if someone goes all-in, then what are my chances going forward.
If there are only two tables left in a tournament, the prize can increase significantly for each eliminated player.

Arthurinacio17a

Arthurinacio17a

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
When it's a big tournament I watch it

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
When it is bubble ongoing or limited number of tickets to grab - I watch it always!

N

NotADonk

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When you play on semi final table. Do you turn on second semi final table and check, how they doing?
I sometimes watch it to see if another player is about to be eliminated for the next pay jump.

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I watch, I like to follow along to see how the players are playing at the other table and to see when a player drops out of the tournament

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Sometimes I do. Rarely, but there are situations when it is fundamentally important to understand the dynamics of the game at another table. It often happens that players deliberately delay the time in order to take a better place without risking it, and in such cases, it is necessary to use trivially similar methods :)

orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips

Yes, I often do. Especially if I have enough room on my duel monitors.

Sintubai

Sintubai

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not that often, but I should do it in all the ''most relevant'' tournaments, when I'm still playing at more than 8 tables there's still no space on the screen to see clearly, lol otherwise I'd have to sacrifice some ''irrelevant'' table ' of the moment.. There may certainly be some important information on the other table if we actually arrive at the FT!(y):cool:

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if possible, then yes, I open the table so that I can roughly imagine who I will meet at the final table, if I make it to it myself, I think that many players, having reached the semi-final table, play their exhibition game

M

Macaroon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Of course I watch it, especially when approaching the bubble.

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
when i play 1 or 2 tables, i do.

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I usually watch the second table quite a bit. This way I can collect information about the possible players who will be with me at the final table. Like what kind of hands make what kind of bets...

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah, always if the buy-in and the prize pool are high.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to look at the other table, especially if it is players I am not familiar with.

If I have time I will sharkscope the players and review any notes on them.

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
yes, is a interesting know of who are the opponents and how they are doing

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
yeah , i do this , take some notes on some players , see how they play , it might come in handy at the FT , to know how loose , tight , aggressive a player is

yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Yes, I often do. to see how other players play and collect information about the possible players who will be with me at the final table.

AndyFio

AndyFio

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
By the way, it’s quite a good idea, I can use it, thank you, I’ll use it.