akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
You can do nothing about it , you played your hand optimally in my opinion. Tournaments are cruel, we all know it.
It was for sure a 100% 3bet/call spot. We do expect the top range hands because he open raise UTG.
Don't over think those spots and don't be afraid to take flips,you can't avoid those spots in MTTs, you played well. :) GG

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Might have been able to get away from the hand after his push, still had plenty of chips to play with. Without known how villain was playing previously. His raise from UTG then his 3-bet shove certainly represented a premium. Never be afraid to fold hands like QQ.

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
thats why i made a thread that QQ is harder to play than JJ

QQ can often get you in trouble . nowdays many players are so nitty that you might even think about folding to a shove with your QQ lol

and in my eyes the card generators are not legit anyway . but i already talked about it in other threads so no need to discuss it here

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Did you really have a choice. Yes you did. I am not saying you played this wrong as I dont know the player you were against to say you did or did not.

He raised 2BB you 3bet to 6BB and he put you in to call 32BB with QQ. 32 is a really big pot here but its not unreasonable to call here. The question is about him., What is he jamming here? AA and KK yup. Its unlikely he had QQ but would he jam JJ or TT. Player dependent for sure. AK is possible but you block AQ so then we look at AJ and AT. You block KQ but would he jam this big? The problem is if he is tighter you hoping he has AK as be might not push a lower pair. Not what we really want to see. If he is a looser aggressive player I snap call it here.

In a vacuum you probably played it exactly as I would have.

rock0001

rock0001

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
with 30 bb thats a call... villain can have hands like ak, aq , jacks or tens so in this spot this is a cooler.. if both had more than 50 bb then you might consider folding if villain is a tight player otherwise even with a deep stack you can still consider calling with queens preflop