do you make the final tables often?

Leandro6803

Leandro6803

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this is a good sign that you are playing well and are making a profit in poker.

getting into the money is the most important if you are short on chips, always try to leave with a positive balance or at least win the buy-in of the tournament played.

reaching the final table is not easy, so always aim to be among the last 4 tables of the tournament and guarantee some prizes or looking to survive until the final table.

riff_raff312

riff_raff312

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
When i'm playing a M.T.T which i often do they are always KO.games and my objective is first get my buy in back then work on making a profit this includes making the F.T when ever i can but between that F.T there is one more step the bubble and I.T.M. Good luck with your game and remember it is only a game keep it fun!

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I noticed that this year I am more lucky to be at the last table. Well, somewhere out of 30 tournaments played, I definitely get to the last table 1 time.

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I get to the final tables solely due to luck, but one day a twofold situation occurred:)

Newmy12345

Newmy12345

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do get far in tournaments but I think i have to improve my game for the late stages of a tourney

sandlax

sandlax

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
depends of what kind of tournament we are talking about because big tournament with more than 2k people, i've never been at final table. bingo plays come more often at biggest ones

Garfield52

Garfield52

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I make the final table about as often as I win more than $20 on the ALC

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lately things have gotten worse for me with prizes. But nothing I will survive this recession.

slevinzed

slevinzed

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I get quite often to the final table but I play small tournament with around 300 players , on freeroll I never made it to the final table

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
If you're talking about CC freerolls, then my answer is yes, but in the buy in MTTs, very seldom. In fact, it's very tough, especially when you play to win, because if you focus on getting your money back, it's really not worth the time. The money real is only at the top 3 spots.

darkvick

darkvick

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I agree with you. but if you get a first place is better than ten final tables

for sure

T

Tato Ivan

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The final table is every player's dream in a tournament. The closer the first place, the sweeter the victory.

J

June4Spades

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also aim at getting my buy-in back. That usually means, I am above average. But I prefer playing tournaments where at least 15% make it into the payout structure. Sure, other tournaments are more profitable if you are among the top players, but getting there takes longer and that is frustrating.

JhonnyThe357

JhonnyThe357

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
this is a good sign that you are playing well and are making a profit in poker.

getting into the money is the most important if you are short on chips, always try to leave with a positive balance or at least win the buy-in of the tournament played.

reaching the final table is not easy, so always aim to be among the last 4 tables of the tournament and guarantee some prizes or looking to survive until the final table.
Unfortunately not very often, but in yesterday's Cardschat freeroll at 888Poker, I made it to the final table. I think I finished the tournament in 5th or 6th place. lol

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I never made a final table of a major tournament, I did hit some of the Cardschat freerolls if that counts

B

bowserdon

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I get final table quite a bit but I play a lot of freerolls