Do you despise getting a table change? What do??

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It really throws off my game when I get table changed, especially on ACR. I got a table which I have figured out like the back of my hand the possible ways to exploit players general playing style then I get table changed. Or we have a stupid maniac giving away their stack then I get table changed. I am about to take a note on a player then I get table changed. A big stack just got put on tilt from losing a big hand and is going all-in with any two then I get a table change. Or I get table changed like 50 times in one MTT.

Should there be priority volunteering feature for a table change when it is needed? How can I refuse or protest multiple table changes?

Last edited:
kowrip

kowrip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It goes both ways. I've been at tables where I've had no success and then got switched to a table that was much more favorable to me. I would say, in general, I don't like being moved a lot because then you have to take time to learn how everybody is playing. However, in the tournaments I've played, they would try to break up the tables in the back and move everybody towards the front. So, even if you got moved a few times within a short period, once you were up at the front, you most likely wouldn't be getting moved again. I don't know if this is how all tournaments work.

jappchop

jappchop

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hear ya on that one you just start getting good cards building yr stack up and boom moved to another table

Acesinthebig

Acesinthebig

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate it when the donkey gets my chips and they move them before I can get them back.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I am in an important tournament and I see "juicy" targets then they or I get moved without a say in it it really makes me frustrated. Some people actually want to get moved why not let them volunteer?

Ronaldo7

Ronaldo7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The most frustrating is when PS (and it is often) move realy short stack from table on KO tourney :mad:

J

Jamuka7657

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I feel like most of the time I acquire a big stack I get moved to another table where most players are well above the average stack size.