Do you consider your game to be completely aggressive?

Fepitaph

Fepitaph

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
let's say how often do you squeeze preflop after a 3bet? as I'm a beginner, 3bet is my ceiling, it's a little scary to squeeze because very often at least someone pushes you all in, of course the squeeze range is very narrow and you have to be ready to expose, but I'm always afraid that I will be outbid with a weaker hand, I think it's worth getting rid of it. I will try

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
More like not aggressive enough ... :unsure:

dannystanks

dannystanks

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Have a good 4 bet range that includes bluffs and then go for it. If a weaker hand calls you that’s good! Have fun, don’t be scared, if you bust it’s not the end of the world!

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Hello. I agree with Risto234, you don't play aggressively at all with 3bb as if you have the mercy box in your hand. I don't play aggressively but when I get into the scheme 😀 I hope you get yourself out of the tournament. Up to then everyone develops their own strategies in addition to the base game (which is very clear and very predictable).No one says to play or not to play aggressively, there are times when you have to (make sure you have a working brake 🤔).
I wish you good luck and success!

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
no I'm not a very aggressive player I'm a moderately aggressive player and I try to play for my opponent which opponent is against me and I play different strategies When you know a player you can play as aggressively as he does when the situation is good and you can do it several times so that the player shows his weakness because you rarely do it but it's still better to do it with a strong hand

O

OstroLB

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't consider myself an aggressive player because being aggressive has nothing to lose but there are players that drive me crazy and even so I keep the posture of a calm player

Canaldo Kao

Canaldo Kao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm a little more cautious, I hardly ever play aggressively. But of course there will always be a moment when I will play like this!:unsure:(y)

O

OstroLB

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I always take risks when I'm on the bubble, because if you don't risk it's an opportunity for the opponent, so I prefer to take the lead, right?

R.Melnyk77

R.Melnyk77

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Don't be afraid, if the situation deserves a risk, then don't be afraid :)
Nevertheless, one should not forget about patience and discipline.

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm an aggressive player, I like to play a lot of hands, that way I can win more.

Top 10 Games