Do I have coffee or kick the corner of the door?

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great weekend. :rolleyes: :D

Attachments

• cards.JPG
    cards.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 48
  • cardss.JPG
    cardss.JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 47
iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Ehhh, it happens :D

Come back tomorrow! That's what I told myself after exiting this tournament after the very first hand lol :);)

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
just take a good rest, relax, clear your mind and recharge to come back the next day, that kind of thing can be very frustrating, but it only remains to learn, improve and find how to move forward

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You never know for sure what awaits you at the autopsy. Sometimes it looks like a bomb.

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes that was a tough loss. Your opponent had all his 'ducks' in a row in that hand!

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Great weekend. :rolleyes: :D
what can the door for it take the coffee or better a nice calming herbal tea. Most of the people who play poker are familiar with such situations, probably even everyone. it's very annoying but it's part of the game and again no hand is safe until the river, anything is possible.

L

LFC_yllnwa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pokerstars sometimes shows even scarier and more terrible things... I do not know, what is going on with this "best" poker room...

Of course, it's a very shame, when you have almost 99% better hand, but the opponent collects the hand by 99.9%:(

But all this is not as offensive as, when you get AA right after the start of the tournament, win all-in, then a few more hands, increase your stack 3.5 times and the lights turn off at home.... oh, no... :( You look for your smartphone and realize, that you didn't put it on overnight to charge and it's dead.... Then you check, how the tournament ended and see, that you didn't have enough several seats to ITM... it happens.... :(

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's not often these things happen but keep walking and one day you'll win :)

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I had coffee. I'm already calloused.:D

You will be fine then, good luck next game, if you are consistently making, uh, I think they call them hero folds, with a set you are not going to do well.

BelFish

BelFish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Pokerstars sometimes shows even scarier and more terrible things... I do not know, what is going on with this "best" poker room...

Of course, it's a very shame, when you have almost 99% better hand, but the opponent collects the hand by 99.9%:(

But all this is not as offensive as, when you get AA right after the start of the tournament, win all-in, then a few more hands, increase your stack 3.5 times and the lights turn off at home.... oh, no... :( You look for your smartphone and realize, that you didn't put it on overnight to charge and it's dead.... Then you check, how the tournament ended and see, that you didn't have enough several seats to ITM... it happens.... :(

Once, i ran out of battery when i was playing the final table of the $300 freeroll and was the chip leader.
But in the sit-out mode managed to take 2nd place ))
Since then, in the $300 freeroll, i have not been able to achieve a better result yet :(

G

gassstation

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, it happens and there is nothing you can do about it. It is necessary to analyze all such distributions and make some points, with experience such situations will be reduced.