yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
even with my limited knowledge, I consider that within the same tournament, we have to play in several ways and I consider 3 main ones: the beginning of a tournament until the ITM, the other is after the ITM and the third game is at the final table .
do you agree with me? Or do you see it in a different way?:unsure::unsure::unsure:

RoviP

RoviP

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Your vision is very good, I share the same way of seeing and understanding the mtts.

mushthebush

mushthebush

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Totally agree with you. I never categorised it like that but analysing my actions, that's pretty much it. And, of course, the bubble, but that's hardly any play time. Bubble is the fight for your life or chill time if you're sitting above the very last 10%, which is always my aim.

B

bananovsky1999

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
We use that division a lot in SNG as well (early game, middle game, late game), however the caracteristics of your play in each phase varies according to your stack size and players on your table

kon44

kon44

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
even with my limited knowledge, I consider that within the same tournament, we have to play in several ways and I consider 3 main ones: the beginning of a tournament until the ITM, the other is after the ITM and the third game is at the final table .
do you agree with me? Or do you see it in a different way?:unsure::unsure::unsure:
You could add your situational standing regarding your stack. Get chopped up early and it’s about it’s stability in growth.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I also conditionally divide the tournament into three stages for myself, such stages as you described. And I also have certain features of the game at each of these stages, but I can't say that I radically change the style of my game, it's not like that.
Good luck.

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think bubble play can be it's own tournament sometimes...
in my opinion, it is perhaps the most complex part of playing within a tournament.

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Totally agree with you. I never categorised it like that but analysing my actions, that's pretty much it. And, of course, the bubble, but that's hardly any play time. Bubble is the fight for your life or chill time if you're sitting above the very last 10%, which is always my aim.
getting short stacks close to the bubble is the worst situation you can go through in poker.

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hi.
I also conditionally divide the tournament into three stages for myself, such stages as you described. And I also have certain features of the game at each of these stages, but I can't say that I radically change the style of my game, it's not like that.
Good luck.
adaptation is everything in poker and in life.(y)(y)(y)

Top 10 Games