Deposits, Withdrawals and effects

CDNMAN 42

CDNMAN 42

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There has been some discussion in the past relating to how when one withdraws funds all of a sudden they can't win and basically the reverse when one makes a deposit. I personally have experienced this phenomenon on more than one sight...coincidence? Now as I have just gone through a long, very long losing streak, today in a 45 player SNGo it seemed that I was destined to win from the very start...I caught every time I needed it and cracked AA and a few other large pairs and of course I won the tourney.
Now were the Poker Gods all of a sudden on my side or was it something to do with the RNG? Don't know but I sure enjoyed winning for a change and we'll see if it lasts..

kon44

kon44

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
RNG for sure, balancing your pendulum the only way it can......

You see those moments when you do something reckles, lose a load of your stack abut you hit everything regardless how bad your hand is to bring you back inner contention?.... 🤷‍♂️

It’s a collection of programmed algorithms..... it will forever have its quota

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its just a myth. Focus on the things, you control, including game selection, when you play, and how you play. Best of luck :)

W

WellAA

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Its just a myth. Focus on the things, you control, including game selection, when you play, and how you play. Best of luck :)
Little snips of truth, I would like to add just "keep stick to BR limits", and stress "how You play".
:unsure:If You set the "BR limits" and follow it as law and order. You'll never :eek:deposit again, ever.;)

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
There has been some discussion in the past relating to how when one withdraws funds all of a sudden they can't win and basically the reverse when one makes a deposit. I personally have experienced this phenomenon on more than one sight...coincidence? Now as I have just gone through a long, very long losing streak, today in a 45 player SNGo it seemed that I was destined to win from the very start...I caught every time I needed it and cracked AA and a few other large pairs and of course I won the tourney.
Now were the Poker Gods all of a sudden on my side or was it something to do with the RNG? Don't know but I sure enjoyed winning for a change and we'll see if it lasts..
I do not believe that depositing or withdrawing money in any way affects the player's luck or affects the random number generator. In my opinion, all those situations in which a certain kind of regularity is described are simply coincidences.