coordinated board

G

Gvazimod

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How do you play a coordinated board?
I think that I have certain problems when playing such boards.

Example 1

Flop JT9 Turn Q River 2 (flop and tern suited)

Your hands: 1. JJ 2. AJ (no flash available) 3. T9 4. АА (no flash available)
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
Example 2

Flop JT9 Turn Q River 2 (no flash available)

Your hands: 1. JJ 2. AJ 3. T9 4. АА

preflop 3bet pot against two opponents for both examples

How much to put on the bank in each street? (considering that you do not know what the next card will be) In what case should you throw it away? Stack depth 50bb

In most cases, I don’t understand what to do on the turn, since a check can show weakness and I can get a bet (where it’s hard to understand whether it’s bluffing or not, and there’s a possible bet on the river). Either bet on the turn, but you can get 3bet (again, it is difficult to determine the bluff or not)

bakreni

bakreni

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1..maybe chek call with jj traying to get full house if not hit full house fold on river

second -3 bet pot..players ho call maybe have QQ,AK,KK maybe 1010 so i think its chek fold

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Guess you will have the best hand at least 2 of the 4, commit some 30-40% of stack.

K

kkonicke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That board is really pounding a lot of your villains range, especially after the turn. So many of his hands will either be a set or include a K. Most low pocket pairs probably fold. I think most of those are check/calls on the flop and become pretty easy check/folds by the turn with the Q...with the exception of JJ. After the Q, the only hands any of those besides JJ can beat is A 10 or A J...you could maybe get aggressive and try to bluff 2 pair or set hands out if you think it likely villain doesn't have a K.

L

levidoff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On coordinated boards, you need to play pot control more often.

G

Gvazimod

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
On coordinated boards, you need to play pot control more often.

I am not interested in the flop ... I am interested in your turn actions. After betting the pot on the flop, what will you do on the turn? 1. Again the rate in the bank, and you will be deployed in the Allin. 2. And if you check on the turn and the opponent's bet is 2/3 of the bank. In both of these cases do you need to fold a turn?

T

tmfnsanders

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am not interested in the flop ... I am interested in your turn actions. After betting the pot on the flop, what will you do on the turn? 1. Again the rate in the bank, and you will be deployed in the Allin. 2. And if you check on the turn and the opponent's bet is 2/3 of the bank. In both of these cases do you need to fold a turn?

1/4 pot blocker/value bets are a thing, looks inducey so they will call with a lot of hands instead of them betting bigger and you can easily fold if they raise it as well, costing you very little to see the last card or showdown.