Concentration

Redbull199030

Redbull199030

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After patience, I think focus is on. You should keep an eye on the game all the time. By game I mean by no means a match of the World Cup. Each hand at the table gives you a chance to get information that will help you make decisions.

ScottieDuncan

ScottieDuncan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definitely agree. Never quit concentrating because you can learn about your opponents at any time.

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After patience, I think focus is on. You should keep an eye on the game all the time. By game I mean by no means a match of the World Cup. Each hand at the table gives you a chance to get information that will help you make decisions.

it's true, and take a deep breath, writing down what is possible !!!!

and do some stretching !! and drink water and coffee !! : D

:icon_joke

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Totally agree my good friend ... the concentration must be constant because if you perceive the details of the way your opponents play ... you can find their weaknesses and beat them ...!

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Concentration is fundamental in poker, if you are not focused on your game you lose.

300HPGOD

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Completely agree. Its one reason I don't go overboard with the multi tabling. I usually play 2-3 tables at a time only. After that I feel like I have to start not paying attention to one of them so I can play the others well. I know some can play a bunch of tables with no issues but since we on the topic of focus thought I would mention it is important for you to find your limit of tables you can play at once and adhere to it.

Poker_Mike

Poker_Mike

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Absolutely true!

You can actually see people get tired in live play.

Late in a tournament this is when I need to be my sharpest because they make fatal mistakes. And as I often like to say, "We're all smart poker players. We all know when we have a straight or a flush. Tournament play is ALL about capitalizing on your opponents' mistakes."

Someday I will play in a seniors tournament and my whole strategy will be to wait until they fall asleep ! LOL

Good luck !

Vadim_King

Vadim_King

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Concentration is fundamental in poker, if you are not focused on your game you lose.
This is a fact, just relax a little bit and now the mistakes are right there.