Colors and notes

M

Mvrck1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys. This is my first post so bare with me. How do you use colors and notes at poker tables? Are you using colors from the beginning of the tournaments or during mid/late stages of them. If so how are you categorizing players from FISH to OMG?:)

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Hi and welcome to Cardchat

Right now you can only play freerolls which are listed here ...
Password Thread For Bronze Level Freerolls (All Members)

You may want to check this out aswell ...
CardsChat Freerolls & Tournament Access Info

... and since you're new here this might be something for you too ...
Become a Winning Poker Player in 30 Days!

Anyway by staying active etc you'd be able to play even more games one day ...
CardsChat Silver Level & Platinum Freeroll Club Password Access Requirements

Want to practice play-money "skills" and still win money? Then watch this.
All about cardschat league & FAQ

Since You signed up in this current month you may want to check this out ...
October 2021 New Member Bankroll Builder Survey

marvinsytan

marvinsytan

I'm going to win The PokerStars Sunday Million
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
start with 3 colors tight standard and aggro then add some to it

nuttea

nuttea

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey guys. This is my first post so bare with me. How do you use colors and notes at poker tables? Are you using colors from the beginning of the tournaments or during mid/late stages of them. If so how are you categorizing players from FISH to OMG?:)
I use color marks right at the beginning of the tournament, punching opponents in the sharkscope and already orienting myself on whether it is strongly minus or medium reg. zero, strong reg, etc. these marks give a small but advantage in the game.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I coordinate colors with overall profit/skill level.

Red = Down a bunch/fish
Orange = Down overall but pretty bland/predictable play
Yellow = Slightly up/up overall with bland/predictable play
Green = Up overall/good.

I try to make predictions based on play and then I will use sharkscope to look up the player's stats to see how close my prediction was.

I will often save SS stats in notes, but if the player is a huge fish with -25% ROI or worse, I can just label them RED and move on. ;)

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Привет.
I always use the color, marked players can get with you at the same table in a week, and for convenience I sign each color: fish, passive, aggressor, and so on, in general, what to expect from a player.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I ask different colors, it doesn't matter, you just write notes about everyone who flashed with something in the game. It helps me and later it is easier when you meet them in other tournaments.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Basically, I look at the player's statistics on sites and then mark the player by color in accordance with his level of play !!! If a player plays too outside the box, then I make a separate note about his game !!!

L

LFC_yllnwa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can't mark the player right away) You need time to get statistics and observe him, so that you can draw certain conclusions about him. The initial stage of the tournament is very wide and will not give you a lot of important and good statistics about the player. Also, I think it is not quite correct to use different types of tournaments to determine the level of the opponent. Everything is very individual and sometimes a player plays 2 similar tournaments very differently...

I can advise you to use more, than 5 colors to mark the player, but you should understand each color well, mark the player correctly and not get confused afterwards ;)

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I categorize players from pros to very pros. Just using colors for fun.