Challange freerolls

S

SILA89

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys can u share story about starting with freerolls what banks and profits you make that will be interesting for everyone :)

Thebhop

Thebhop

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Not a very "successful" story but in bodog/Bovada freerolls I can make it to top 20-30 if I play right and ITT almost everytime. But in the second/third week I started studing poker I've won one (my only one right now) and it was something like $8.5.
So even in a average week I can farm a few dollars so I started playing 6-max cash. Finally playing cash and freerolls I made like $45 dollars. Finally I retired that cash to test it out because it was my first time doing that.

Attachments

• freeroll.jpg
    freeroll.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 26
Alekxandrovi3

Alekxandrovi3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing freerolls won a little. Sometimes I was able to win satellites for tournaments with medium and large buy-in for the money from freerolls. Play super satellite at ept and bounty tournaments where you received more for knocking out than spent on the tournament.

M

MakTrue

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys can u share story about starting with freerolls what banks and profits you make that will be interesting for everyone :)

Good afternoon!
I'll give you a little hint :D:D:D
The most profitable freerolls are hosted by CC, especially if you have a Platinum level of access.
A large selection of freerolls and a convenient schedule!

Freeroll Passwords