frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
freerolls gives you the opportunity to raise your bankroll from nothing, so centrolls has smaller fields. What of them do you prefer?
Ferguson.jpg

Chris Ferguson

U

underdog140

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on how much money is in each game. The play in both will be similar so It would come down to other aspects other then cost on which one I would like to play at any specific time.

R

r21sp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I stopped playing freerolls a long time ago because there is not a game but solid trash! the only freeroll I play is the card club

AgentXtreme

AgentXtreme

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well I think they're pretty similar in term of play style of the field so you just have to adjust to them.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Freerolls gives you the opportunity to raise your bankroll from nothing, so centrolls has smaller fields. What of them do you prefer?

Centrolls have smaller field? If only it'd be true about cardchat unibet centrolls which are joke ... Anyway i clearly prefer freerolls cause in (most of them) it's easier to actually win something :cool:

ayahuasca

ayahuasca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I stopped playing freerolls a long time ago because there is not a game but solid trash! the only freeroll I play is the card club

Same.
Most of non-CC freerolls are weird planets of unreflecting all-ins and nothing else. No chance to have fun or earn some money.

Crispoker540

Crispoker540

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Generally in the free roll the fold equity is null, it is difficult to make a structured game. I prefer the cent

Tvorets

Tvorets

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls gives you the opportunity to raise your bankroll from nothing, so centrolls has smaller fields. What of them do you prefer?
Ferguson.jpg

Chris Ferguson

Centrolls? What is it? For the first time I hear it.

K

kristersb123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
CardsChat freerolls are really good, small BR boost and if you get top 3 then it's a really nice BR for 0.10/360 turbos

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Great question... I've found the Centrolls very similar to Freerolls except the Freerolls have higher Cash Outs, am i imagining that or is there no real difference in pay outs?

Game Play Almost similar but as with most games under a dollar there are always Bingo Players and Bluffers going all in for the first 20-30mins...

More than $1 player tent to play tighter

korneel

korneel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Centrolls? What is it? For the first time I hear it.

Well, it's in the name.
A tournament where the buy-in is one cent and the prizepool is alot larger than all the buy-ins combined.
So just a freeroll with a 1 cent buy-in

R

RiverKing422

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

freerolls are much better i believe

Tvorets

Tvorets

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, it's in the name.
A tournament where the buy-in is one cent and the prizepool is alot larger than all the buy-ins combined.
So just a freeroll with a 1 cent buy-in

Thank. In some poker rooms have these tournaments?

K

kientek

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
freerolls is a big possibility for the beginnings players

Tenek26

Tenek26

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The decisive factor is the ratio of the benefits offered by this format of the game. There are completely useless freerolls in which a person just loses time. Or they bring too little income and to such an extent that it is impossible to build a bankroll with them. It is also very important to consider the size of the field and the speed of the tournament.

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I have spent so much time on freerolls I would have done MUCH better flipping burgers!!!!

toni_brasco

toni_brasco

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The decisive factor is the ratio of the benefits offered by this format of the game. There are completely useless freerolls in which a person just loses time. Or they bring too little income and to such an extent that it is impossible to build a bankroll with them. It is also very important to consider the size of the field and the speed of the tournament.
Yes, i have spent sometimes whole afternoon in a big fight among 4500 or more players; struggling, stress, and once even end up first and get 4,50 $.
It is really a waste of time.
Good freerolls are where the blinds increasing fast and finishing in a bit more than 2 hours.

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Whatever is free is good. Just play your game and have fun!

Tenek26

Tenek26

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good freerolls are where the blinds increasing fast

Do not quite agree. Turbo and hyperturbo speed is very dispersive, the player cannot demonstrate his skill and luck decides everything. For this kind of game, you need to understand push / fold well. When I wrote about speed, I meant a slow tournament, it is thanks to this speed that a player can show his qualities. But still the most important thing for a tournament is the ratio of the prize zone / number of participants.

W

witfighter

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you haven't made a deposit do most sites still make cashing out free roll winnings pain free?

toni_brasco

toni_brasco

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know, i made small deposits on most of them and never withdraw.he he...

Joco413

Joco413

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If they have a decent enough prize pool then I will play either of these.

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Only play CC freeroll tournaments these days.

Freeroll Passwords