nuttea

nuttea

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi,

Looking for some advice from some more experienced online micro players...

I'm losing motivation to play because I just can't seem to win anything. Today I played almost 600 hands of various microstakes sit and gos (ranging from $1 45 man to $2.50 180 man).

Most of the time I had 4 tournaments running at a time and I was using the free trial of PokerTracker so i had a HUD.

Whilst I'm fairly new to poker, I have done a tonne of studying and feel like I can make better decisions than most of the people I come up against. After my session I imported all my hands into PokerSnowie and it said I played at 'Expert Level' with a 9.32 error rate. I looked over my errors and blunders and a large amount of them were a result of me adjusting to my opponents stats.

I know I've still got loads to learn but I feel like I have a decent grasp of the fundamentals. The only issue is every time I deposit money on PokerStars it's gone in a few days. I'm really struggling to build any kind of bankroll and I'm not sure if I should persevere or give up and stop lighting money on fire.

Also I know that 600 hands across 16 tournaments is nothing and it's all about the long term, but I've had no evidence as of yet to suggest I will be profitable.

Would be good to hear other people's stories!

Thanks for reading.
For several years of training at MTSNG, we came to the conclusion that these are the tournaments that are the best for starting in this discipline. By gradually increasing your skill and bankroll management, you will be able to connect more expensive tournaments up to MTSNG for $ 4.5 for 36-180 people. When you already feel confident on them - switch to MTT!everything will work out, you still have too little distance to draw any conclusions. maybe there are errors in the game somewhere, or it just doesn't add up. only the distance will show.gl