Calling charts

flattershay

flattershay

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi guys! I have a push-fold chart and I was wondering if there's a calling all-ins chart out there. I know it's a player depended but I'd like to know about it.

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi guys! I have a push-fold chart and I was wondering if there's a calling all-ins chart out there. I know it's a player depended but I'd like to know about it.

Check out snap shove.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Check out snap shove.

Thank you sir for this information. I too have wondered if there was something charted like this and will be checking it out today. Thank you.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Try search some coaching sites like Upswing or Raise Your Edge they should have something for general guidelines.
On the other hand don't forget that open shove is a standard move but what you gonna call with depends in many more factors like:

-how often villain open shoves?
-ICM
-do you have him covered?
-Bubble Phase?
-Is it a blind vs blind situation?
-Is it a bounty tournament?
-How many opponents yet to act?

and many more!

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Try search some coaching sites like Upswing or Raise Your Edge they should have something for general guidelines.
On the other hand don't forget that open shove is a standard move but what you gonna call with depends in many more factors like:

-how often villain open shoves?
-ICM
-do you have him covered?
-Bubble Phase?
-Is it a blind vs blind situation?
-Is it a bounty tournament?
-How many opponents yet to act?

and many more!

You put all this information into SnapShove and it factors all this for you and gives you a calling range.

It is broken down into two parts you can input player positions and will give you the rang of hands you should be shoving, and also vice versa when you should be calling off based on position and stack size.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
You put all this information into SnapShove and it factors all this for you and gives you a calling range.

It is broken down into two parts you can input player positions and will give you the rang of hands you should be shoving, and also vice versa when you should be calling off based on position and stack size.

Thanks I will check it out too!