Calling all U.K. players. What the best site for micro tourneys?

ShaunCaps

ShaunCaps

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
party poker use to be my go to but it don’t seem like they care much for micro tourneys anymore and that’s what I like to play. Any recommendations please? Much obliged.

Cap

Schokk

Schokk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi there, For now on pokerstars, you can play SNG with a buy-in of 25 cents, but I am also looking for other rooms where micro tourneys are still alive, because seems that PS gooing to remove them at all. Have a great day!

ShaunCaps

ShaunCaps

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi there, For now on Pokerstars, you can play SNG with a buy-in of 25 cents, but I am also looking for other rooms where micro tourneys are still alive, because seems that PS gooing to remove them at all. Have a great day!

Yeah my GF plays on Stars and she says the micro tourneys are going. She only plays on there for the woman’s tourneys. I’m thinking of going back to unibet as I know they run 25p tourneys on there as their minimum buy in, lots of 50p ones too.

N

Nismo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on 888 and there are a few micro tournies dotted throughout the day at 10c a pop and a few $1 ones too (turbos, knockouts, R&As). The field is normally around 300-400 people

There are a LOT of cheap satellites too if that's your thing, personally I'm not a fan of them