Total posts
Chips
My hand: A8s (clubs)
My position: button
Villain position: HJ
He raises 2,x X
I called, big blind called
Flop: Ts Jc Qc
So i tought: well, flushdraw and double gutted draws (9 or K)
Its a bounty tournament, the bigblind was short, then villan shoves
I called, but afraid
For you its a call or fold?
Early/middle stage, new format bounty builder, 10 minutes to late reg ends. I had de villain covered (~2x his stack, i had 17k he had 7k pre flop)
I had like 80bbs
He shows AJ (i was like WTF you shove middle pair in this board). I tought he had QT or a set betting for protection

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
regardless of villain hand, with A8s in this board, is snap call, even more because is KO tournament

deputat777

deputat777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Call, of course, and that's the way to play on a board like this.

Artbart805

Artbart805

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
3 options
  • Call
  • Fold
  • Raise

M

Mahereid

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Easy call for me. I would even raise after that flop if he didn't raise preflop. But good thing you called it.

M

MakTrue

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My hand: A8s (clubs)
My position: button
Villain position: HJ
He raises 2,x X
I called, big blind called
Flop: Ts Jc Qc
So i tought: well, flushdraw and double gutted draws (9 or K)
Its a bounty tournament, the bigblind was short, then villan shoves
I called, but afraid
For you its a call or fold?
Early/middle stage, new format bounty builder, 10 minutes to late reg ends. I had de villain covered (~2x his stack, i had 17k he had 7k pre flop)
I had like 80bbs
He shows AJ (i was like WTF you shove middle pair in this board). I tought he had QT or a set betting for protection

Good day!
Is this a bounty tournament? Then always call.
You have a combo monster and a big stack.
Good luck!

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First a few general tips:

1) Post in the hand review section.

2) Post the entire hand history using the hand history converter, if its an online hand. If its live poker, then try to recreate it as accurately as possible and in a systematic way like "blinds were XX/YY, Villain had XX chips, I had YY chips, flop came XYZ, pot was XX chips...., he jammed for YY chips, his bounty was...."

With that out of the way, you had 12 outs to the nuts, although an offsuit K might sometimes result in a chopped pot. You also had 3 outs to the low end of a straight, which might sometimes be good, and 3 outs to top pair, which might also occationally be good, if he is turning a hand like J9 or T9 into a bluff. For that reason I cant imagine this being anything other than a call, and even more so when you can collect a bounty.

L

LFC_yllnwa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's a good game, but only because your stack has an advantage and you can afford it. You surprised how the opponent plays and push the middle pair?)) Suffice it's to say that it's a bounty and everything will be clear)), if you play a lot in this type of tournament, you will see an even crazier game, but at the moment the opponent has an average pair and a straight-draw so his super aggressive game is not difficult to understand! + a flash-draw is open on the table. If you think about the possibility of going all in (on all the chips) on the flop and this is a bounty tournament, this is not a good idea.

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is one hundred percent call, especially in a knockout

srurrr

srurrr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
this is easy call because it's maybe 44%
winning percentage and it is KO tournament.

F

Fida

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Combo monster, snap call for me. Plus, you'll still have enough chips to play if you happened to lose the pot.

foran

foran

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't pay, but I do the allin.

Folding in Poker