Buble 109$ QT ofs

abzdolc

abzdolc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all, want to add my situation and to find, what do you think about it.

My hand QT ofs , 20-30 players to ITM. 1k + total players in tournament.
My position High Jack & I got 7 BB.
short stack on button 2-3 BB, and almost the same stacks on other positions 6-10BB.

I thought that to push here is a good idea, because we have few blockers for strong hands, also it's not a good idea make call with medium hands for other players (my opinion).

I got a call for player in BB with A3 ofs and lost my stack.

I got no good hands last 20 hands, and want to keep some chips in the ITM to have option "to play" instead of only push folding.

So what do you think guys, share your opinion ;)

W

williamsc99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
QT is a pretty good action, although you can wait until a KQ or AJ that is a much better situation. It is only to maintain the patience that you find situations in which it is dominating

F

formertroll

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
fold and wait. i there was 1000 to start, your bubble is what...150 players? you've got 20 hands or so before you chip out. i'd wait for a better hand unless you have some reads that those following you will fold. now's not the time i want to flip with someone playing A/10 or something.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
K9s+ or A9+ to push. Q10s is not ahead of much by much. I'd count how many hands I have left.

Alucard

Alucard

Santoryu
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you need to push way more early than you get to 7BB
Start shoving from 20BB onward. At least online it's like that. I think live it's the same.
Also study some shove ranges position & stack wise
In the stone bubble you could wait if a couple of shorties are about to bust. But QTo/QTs is an easy shove with 7BB on this spot without icm

abzdolc

abzdolc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you need to push way more early than you get to 7BB
Start shoving from 20BB onward. At least online it's like that. I think live it's the same.
Also study some shove ranges position & stack wise
In the stone bubble you could wait if a couple of shorties are about to bust. But QTo/QTs is an easy shove with 7BB on this spot without icm

I didn't tell, that I didn't push previous bad hands, I steal few blinds, just want to inform that I didn't have normal hands, and QT ofs was highest connector)

My minds were more about chips of my opponents, that they don't have to call with hands even like A9 or smaller.

Also I'm good here in a spot VS small pairs

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
luck on this stage very diferent, I think bb call with any ace here.
qt is gh on the middle stage.

Zhubiitis

Zhubiitis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i fold because you have three opponents and QT its not a nice hand if you get call i think fold its better option here ;)

abzdolc

abzdolc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks everyone for your answers!