Bubble Play

A

assafyer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you all
I do play by position and aggressive when getting good cards.
maybe this is the time in year that i need to lose some :)

V

VYtautasLu

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, it depends... on the table, on the stacks :) I look for some good spots to steal the blinds, even if I have 72o it doesn't matter, because people don't want to be blown out of the tournament with marginal holdings, so they will fold a lot of hands like KJo, low pockets and etc. If table is tight, than go for it, if someone fights back, let it go, if table is more agro, be tight yourself. Simple strategy for bubble play. :)

Jacki Burkhart

Jacki Burkhart

long winded rambler...
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, it depends... on the table, on the stacks :) I look for some good spots to steal the blinds, even if I have 72o it doesn't matter, because people don't want to be blown out of the tournament with marginal holdings, so they will fold a lot of hands like KJo, low pockets and etc. If table is tight, than go for it, if someone fights back, let it go, if table is more agro, be tight yourself. Simple strategy for bubble play. :)

YES! I couldn't agree more...

VizziVizo

VizziVizo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On the bubble you can high up your chips.85 % of people are scared to call your all in at the bubble/So you can steal blinds at the bubble and get more chips.Some people can steal your chips and use your scare,but be stronger